Chapter 14

Lorry's POV

I can't move...I can't speak...it's like I'm trapped... Then this long staircase leading to something bright.I started to walk up the stairs and handle of the stairs it's so shiny and soft..is this heaven?? And every time I take a step I got closer to the light and slowly I see theres a man standing at the end.Is he Jesus?I want to meet him.. I kept walking until I reached the top "hello child" he said "hello,are u Jesus?" I asked he smiled and nod his head "come follow me" he said I followed him and saw a giant gate it opened and went inside.We walked and saw the most beautiful place ever in my entire life.I see angels playing and children's laughing "Lorry you have to choose...." I payed attention to him and asked "what do you mean?" I asked confused "you need to choose if you want to live and go back to your life or live here in heaven" this is a hard choice for me what do I pick do I want to live here?it's just so beautiful here but what about the people that I cared about especially what about Carson ?

I know what i need to do..."jesus...i pick to live on earth" he smiled at me "good choice my child...you can go back but not now" "What do you mean?!" i asked i kept my cool "you just have to stay here in heaven in 3 days" i nod in understanment so...im gonna stay here in three days this is gonna be interesting....."you can walk around here and meet your familys" he said "thank you jesus" he smiled and left.I walked around and smiled its just so peaceful and beautiful here.As i was walking there was a boy with beautiful wings,a angel...wow they look so cool he look handsome he has perfect black quiffed hair and perfectly tanned skin and beautiful blue eyed that you can look at forever and he looks like my age "hi im Austin" he said smiling "hi im Lorry" i said smiling back "wanna hang out with me?" he asked "sure!" i said we walked around and talked i had fun here and with Austin.

A/N:hey guys!! sorry for the short chapter and the long wait thank you for the patience, support and the nice comments you guys aee the best!!eeevvvaaaa