Going out with a Bang

Two days later

Once again it was just you and Chuuya left in his room. Kouyou had come in to check on you earlier but immediately left when she saw you both still in your PJs. You were currently sitting on the ground and he was trying to teach you uno.

"How did you have so many draw twos!?" Chuuya blinks at the pile you had built up, you shrug. You had put down a yellow draw 2 because it was the only yellow you had. In response he had stacked another one, luckily you had another draw 2 you you out one down. He was surprised but put another draw 2 card down which you immediately countered with another draw 2, which had left Chuuya to draw 10 cards.

"Uno." You state and he groans.

"Were all your cards draw 2?" He shuffles through his cards only to discover he didn't have any helpful cards. Begrudgingly he put down a red 5. You stare at him for a second before putting down a green 5. He throws his cards to the ground in rage.

"How have you won all 5 games? You haven't even played before!" You flinch at his yelling. He notices this and takes a breath. "Ah sorry... Um, do you want to go to the park?"

You look at him with confusion as he moves the scattered cards into a neat pile. "Park?"

"You've been inside the past 2-3 days, so we could go outside. You could go on the playground or climb a tree, up to you." Chuuya suggests as the cards get put back in the box. You take a second to decide before nodding. He smiles and stands up, stretching as he does so.

"Well then let's get out of our PJs then." You forgot that you no longer had to wear the same clothes day in and day out now that you had a wardrobe of clothes to choose from. Well that might be a bit of an overstatement, because you shared Chuuya's room with him, you had a small section of his giant wardrobe to put your clothes in.

This morning when you woke up, unlike the other mornings when you woke up with Chuuya already dressed in his usual attire and making breakfast, today Chuuya was only just getting out of bed. He had a comfy looking red shirt and some black pants on which was a shock to you considering you have never seen him in something different to his usual gear.

Unlike 2 days ago where Chuuya had work and left you in Kouyou's care for the later half of the day, Chuuya explained that today was his day off and that originally he planned to go out shopping but because he did that with you when buying your clothes, he practically had the whole day to spend with you. So today started with a late breakfast and then a few games of Uno played in pyjamas.

You send Chuuya a blank look when he comes out of his room dressed in the same thing as he usually is. You wonder if he actually washes his clothes and he just has a lot of the same or if he is just wearing the same thing each day.

"Y/n?" You snap out of your thoughts to find Chuuya closer to you than you thought. You flinch back in surprise, panicking him slightly.

"No no it's alright I'm just concerned. You were really in your own world for a bit there." The redhead explains before standing up again. "Do you want to get a milkshake?"

That was a new thing Gin had brought you the other day when everyone found out you existed, you had drunk it all before Tachihara and the rest of the group had arrived. Chuuya had obviously noticed this craving and wanted to give you more choices. You nod in agreement to the question and he begins to walk to the door. You hurry after him and he closes the door behind you.

As he begins to walk faster than you to get to the elevator you attempt to reach for his hand so not to be left behind, but each time you reach for it it seems like you slowed down or he sped up because you missed his hand. You arrived at the elevator and finally held onto Chuuya's hand when he paused to click the button.