Reunited

Writing Prompt:

"What's the bravest thing you've ever said?"

"Help. Asking for help isn't giving up, it's refusing to give up."

~~~

"[Y/N]!!!"

You find yourself engulfed in a hug by the taller female, warmth radiating from the kimono she wore.

"You're safe." She mutters into your hair as she keeps you in a warm embrace. You had to let go of Chuuya's hand to hug Kouyou back but as soon as she pulled away you grabbed back onto his hand.

The Black Lizard burst into the room next, Gin being the first to rush over to you and embrace you, pulling away immediately to pat your head, knowing you would get overwhelmed with too much affection.

Hirotsu did something similar, opting to give you a small smile and pat your head. "Good to have your back Kid." You smile up at him as his words fill you with warmth. Tachihara wasn't as affectionate as the others but missed you just as much, so he put a bandaid the exact same as his own over your nose. Insisting that it would protect you from harm and stop you from being kidnapped. Chuuya almost bit his head off at him touching your face though. The other members of The BL weren't as close to you and merely gave you small words of encouragement and smiles. You were glad none were forced, you could tell by looking at their guardians.

As soon as Elise walked through the door you let go of Chuuya's hand to run to her. As the two of you engulf each other in a hug Mori stands by Chuuya, the two of them silently communicating through their eyes.

Elise began info-dumping about how bad Mori was while you were gone and how she missed you and that there was so much she wanted to do with you and how she wanted to go shopping again and do make-up and-. You smile brightly at her and everyone's display of affection.

You were home at last.

~~~

"Here we are," Chuuya says with a small bow, a bottle of wine in his hand. "A 1964 Romanēe."

"Are you sure?" Kouyou asks as he pops the cork and begins to pour three glasses. "That is quite the treasure, no?"

"I bought it in just for today." Chuuya nods before handing you a small bottle with a large apple on the front. "And non-alcoholic just for you."

"To victory!" The three of them cheer and you smile, raising your own glass bottle as well. You take a sip of the sparkling apple juice and make a weird face for a second before smiling at the taste.

"How will we deal with Akutagawa?" Chuuya asks, leaning back in his chair and basically chugging his glass before pouring himself another one.

"Deal? I say he deserves praise." Mori says as he swirled the wine around his glass. "There's no need to punish him as long as he keeps succeeding."

At the mention of Aku you smile slightly at the reminder that you would be seeing both him and Q tomorrow. Although both were recovering you had been given permission to visit them both. Mori began talking to Kouyou so you moved over to Chuuya. You noticed that his cheeks were quite pink.

"That stupid Dazai, keeping you instead of giving you back to me." He growls and you just pat him on the back at the ungodly sounds of frustration. "Shitty Dazai, I'll kill you!"

He downed another glass and you made a panicked noise, grabbing the bottle away from him before he could pour yet another one. He turns to you with a pout and makes grabbing hands.