A Sleepover and a Doll House

(In this story Y/n and (Y/n) are different names. Y/n is the one the PM have to you while (Y/n) is your choice of name that your egg and sperm donors also known as parents called you this goes for (L/n) as well)

I also realised that I swap between past and present tense a lot when writing so sorry about that (also copied straight from quotev so formatting will be off cause i'm not bothered to edit again)

"Atsushi. Write a report for me." The room stares at Dazai not surprised but definitely disappointed. "It'll be about the person who placed a bounty on your head."

"You found out!? Who?" The blind haired man looks up from his work.

"According to the Port Mafia communication records, the bounty was funded by the leader of The Guild, a North American organisation of gifted."

"The guild is considered an urban legend." Kunikida argues and goes on a rant about who the Guild is. "Why would such a group want Atsushi?"

Before anyone could respond, the loud humming noise of helicopter blades draws the attention of the workers and Tanizaki bursts through the door. "You need to come see this!"

While the leader of the Guild talked to Fukuzawa, Dazai resisted the urge to eavesdrop and he sat down at his desk to begin his search for a specific file. After searching through the folders he downloaded from the Port Mafia he thought the file could be on and coming up empty handed took a break. After Naomi announced that The Guild was leaving and standing up to "bid them farewell" he went back to his search. With The Guild gone Dazai managed to find the file he was looking for within a few minutes. He opened the file and begun to read.

**The New Child**

Loading...

......

Opening...

Due to recent events a separate report was made for the child now named Y/n. This report is directly linked to Report 5E40 (featuring the couple of (M/n) and (D/n)).

After the events of report 5E40 a small child was discovered. With their parents gone and suspecting that the child had a gift, they were brought back to mafia headquarters where shortly after arriving they were placed in Chuuya Nakahara's care.

When going through birth records and their house, their name was revealed to be (Y/n) (L/n) however they were renamed by Nakahara due to the child not knowing their own name and for safety should the child ever come across an authority there will be no trace that they ever excited.

Dazai chuckled. "Well there goes that plan." He muttered before continuing to read.

They are now named as Y/n, no last name until legal documents can be fordged acquired. After a few days in Nakahara's care, when a few of the members of the PM were visiting Y/n, the child revealed that they could see people's "Guardians". According to the child only really bad people don't have Guardians. Ironic that everyone in the room had a guardian.

The child revealed that although those with gifts have guardians in the form of their gifts, those without gifts also have guardians. We do not know the extent of Y/n's ability. More observations will be added should more information arise.