1st Chapter - My Annoying Princess

This country's name is Claustalian and was divided into two parts, Westalian and Eastalian. Eastalian was led by The Hyakumantenbara Family and Westalian was led by the L/n Family. Both of them were so famous for being kind families but the difference is, that the L/n family was stricter than the Hyakumantenbara Family.

L/n family educated their family with determination, aggressiveness, and with passion. On the other hand, Hyakumantenbara Family educated their family with honesty, affection, and love.

That is why, Hyakumantenbara's only daughter, Salome was a spoiled little kid. "Mama! I want a helicopter!" And they gave her without hesitation. There was a rumor that Salome when a child, wanted to play hide and seek in the forest, and Hyakumantenbara Family bought the entire forest and the animals in the forest so Salome can play there safely.

That is because Hyakumantenbara Family believed, that if they give their affection to their kids, they will become a lovely family who always cares about each other even commoners.

"Salome-chan, always remember! If someone needs help, you have to help them!"

"Alright, Papa!"

And as for L/n, family. Their only son, Y/n, was treated harshly. They even told him to sleep in the forest, live in the shelter there alone and found his food.

"S+? That is not enough! You should get SSSR. Back then when Papa was a child, i even got an SSSSR score on the school!"

Yeah, they were so strict with each other, there was a rumor that they only sleep 2 hours a day so they can take care of the commoners all by themselves. Because they believed, that if they did that with passion and determination, they can achieve anything so their family would live peacefully later.

In summary, both of them were kind and good families, with a different methods.

And moving on to the next story. Salome was growing up becoming a spoiled girl even though she still cares about others. She is now already 20 years old and already got other people's attention for becoming so pretty and elegant.

Even people of Eastalian always kneeled because they will always get crazy when they look at Salome's face directly

"Hm? You hurt yourself desu-wa~" Salome was walking around the city and suddenly looked and approached a young girl who kneeled next to her.

"A-Ah, M- My princess! I- I am alrigh-" The girl was in shock because suddenly Salome kneeled too and looked at her knee who got bleed. Salome then touched the blood, "This is bad desu-wa~ You have to take care of yourself better."

After a while, Salome took her medkit and helped the girl. The girl was so embarrassed that her face became so red, and Salome raised her face with her index finger,

"Your face is so red desu-wa. Are you sick or someth-"

*BLEEEEEEEEEDD*

"Ara? This is bad desu-wa~~ She got a nosebleed! Mediiic~" said, Salome. She fainted with a nosebleed and a smile on her face after she got approached by Salome. Yeah, that is the power of Hyakumantenbara Salome.