8th Chapter - Preparation

"U-Ung~" Salome woke up and felt already refreshed. "I felt better desu-wa!" said, her while getting excited. And of course, the first thing she was looking for after getting up is, "Y/n? Y/n where are yo-?"

    Salome was frozen, speechless, and didn't know what to say. Because after she got up from the futon she was sleeping on, she felt something on her hand and

     "Zzzz..."

     "Y/n?" 

     Salome's heart was beating so fast when she looked at Y/n sitting while sleeping next to her futon. Salome looked at her hand and Y/n was holding her hand tightly, making Salome blush.

    "Y/n was sleeping while holding my hand?" She then returned his hand holding it even tighter because Salome wants to feel Y/n's warmth. She was so happy that she was grinning like an idiot for a while.

     "Ugh," suddenly Y/n groaned. He then tried to stretch his body after opening his eyes but he felt something different on his hand. It is because he was lifting Salome's hand too. 

    "Ah," His face was blushing and he suddenly looked away. "What did you do you, stupid princess!?"

    "Eh? What do you mean?" Salome looked sad.

    "W-Why did you hold my hand, you stupid princess."

    She pouted because she was disappointed in Y/n, "You are the one who holds my hand desu-wa!"

    "Huh? There is no way, you annoying princess."

    "HUUUMMMM" Because she was disappointed in Y/n, she held Y/n's hand even tighter and pulled it closer to her which made Y/n get even more embarrassed. "Finally, you look at me, Y/n." Salome grinned.

    Y/n's face was so close to Salome's now; because of that, Y/n couldn't look at her and decided to look away from her.

     "Let go of my hand, Idiot."

     "Humph. You are the one who holds my hand, Idiot Y/n. Admit it desu-wa!"

     "Don't call me idiot, you idiot Princess."

     "HUUUUMPH" Salome then looked away and let Y/n's hand go, "Idiot, Y/n. Even though I am so happy because you hold my hand."

      Y/n took a glance at Salome's face and learns that her face looked so sad. After a while, Y/n suddenly left Salome alone in the futon and made Salome even sadder. She was pouting the entire time and didn't know what to do.

     But after a while, Y/n came back with food he already prepared in the kitchen. "Stop pouting and eat up." said, Y/n. But Salome still won't eat the food anyway, 

     "Humph."

     "Hey, come on eat up. Why are you pouting even though you are the one who holds my hand firs-"

     "HUUUUUUUMPH" Salome pouted even more. 

     Y/n suddenly took the chopsticks and the food. He then directed the food toward Salome's face and made Salome shocked. Salome looked at Y/n and he was feeding her while looking away with his blushed face,

      "A-Aang," said, Y/n.

      Looking at Y/n's sweet behavior, Salome isn't disappointed anymore. She opened her mouth and eat the food Y/n fed to her. While chewing the food, Salome looked at Y/n and grinned once again. "Hehe~ Oishii desu-wa"

      "Then, here. Eat by yourself."

     "Aaaang~" Actually, she wants Y/n to feed her more, but rather than doing it, Y/n put the food on the table next to them instead. At first, Salome felt a little disappointed but, she ate it deliciously and happily anyway, and Y/n was the reason for it.