4th Chapter - Determination

"Mayday, My Dear King! News has been heard that Claustalian would be united once again since King Hyakumantenbara and King L/n have already reached an agreement!"

    "W-What? This is bad, that country was the worst if we talked about the history. Uniting that country one more time means the balance of this continent will be lost!"

     "My dear King. I, Prince Kazama will not let that happen. Even though they will unite, I will make their country suffer and not be able to live normally again. By the way, how did they reach an agreement to unite the country?"

     "I- It is stated that King Hyakumantenbara's daughter, Princess Salome is getting ready to marry King L/n's son, Prince Y/n."

     "Come again?" Prince Kazama looked shocked and pale as soon as they heard it from the bodyguard

     "Princess Salome."

     "Yeah?"

     "Prince Y/n."

     "Uhum..."

     "Marry."

     "Ahaha, bodyguard... You must be kidd- WHAAAAAAAAAA NOOOO!!!! MY PRINCESS SALOMEEEE!!! MY DEAR KING, LET'S MAKE THEIR MARRIAGE A FAILURE! LET'S HAVE A MEETING WITH THE BIG 4"

     Astalian is continent with a lot of countries but there are the big four countries: Claustalian, the country which divided into two parts, but about to get unite once again. Katalian, the country led by the Kazama family and always sees Claustalian as a threat.

*ANOTHER COUNTRY*

     "My Dear King, there was news that Claustalian would be uniting again!"

     "WOW!!! MAKE IT AS BREAKING NEWS AND SELL A LOT OF MONEY FROM IT!"

     "Sigh, Papa. It is not a good time for that!"

     "Kawaii-chan~ It is alright! With this, maybe we can cooperate with Claustalian and exchange our resources and make a lot of money! It is a win solution!"

   Fundtalian, is another country led by Kawaii Family. The people there only care about money and nothing else. And without a difference, they see Claustalian as a money field for them.

*ANOTHER COUNTRY*

     "My dear king, BAD NEWS! CLAUSTALIAN WILL BE UNITING ONCE AGAIN!"

     "Zzzzz...."

     "My dear... King? Zzzz...."

     Sightalian, In summary. They don't care. Only care about sleeping.

      And that so, the news about Claustalian, made the other country go crazy. And because Katalian was trying to have a meeting with the other big 4 countries, the meeting will be held, 1 week before their marriage

*SALOME*

     "L- Like this?" Salome was trying hard to cook because she wanted to impress Y/n. That is why she was still there even though it is already late.

     "Good, Princess Salome! Look, the food was beautiful right?"

     "Yeah, desu-wa! It looks delicious!" said, Salome while drooling look at the ramen.