6th Chapter - Our Home

The meeting has already ended and everyone was gathering around Y/n and Salome. They were congratulating their marriage who already got accepted by the Astalian's country. Salome thanked everyone who congratulated them, and Y/n only stood still while looking at them as if he didn't care about it. But inside, Y/n felt relieved because with this approval that means the country will be prosperous and affluent.

     "Tch, I want to go home already," said, Y/n. 

     But when he was still looking at them, someone approached him with a bright red face. "P-Prince Y/n."

     "Um, You are? Ah, that annoying kid."

     "I- It is prince Kazama."

     "Ah, alright. I will be sure to not forget it again."

     "It would be a pleasure. Anyway, congratulations on your marriage."

     Y/n got confused. Just before the meeting, he was making a ruckus and a mess of the room and now, he was like a different person in front of him.

    "Um, yeah. Thank you. I hope our country can work together in the future. It would be a pleasure."

     Prince Kazama's face became even redder. "I- I will do my best."

    Y/n frowned because he was even more confused while looking at him. "Alright, then." 

    Salome then looked at them and pouted. She then ran toward Y/n and linked her arms with him "HEY! WHY ARE YOU HAVING FUN ALL BY YOURSELF?" 

    Y/n got fluttered, "Hey! Let me go, you annoying princess"

    "I don't want to desu-wa!" She stuck her tongue out while hugging Y/n's arm even tighter. Princess Kawaii and Princess Momo then came to congratulate them too. Looking at them, King Hyakumantenbara and King L/n were smiling. "I think, the future is bright for this country, King L/n"

    "This country? Fufu. Do you mean, this continent?"

    All of them were having a party together until evening. When the sun was already set, the other's Family who live in a different country, came back to their home.

    "Then, do your best everyone."

    "See you, everyone!"

    Y/n looked away and suddenly entered the castle alone. He was looking for his family's stuff and prepared to go back, Salome was aware of that and approached Y/n from behind.

    "Y/n, are you going back? Why don't you sleep here?"

    Y/n took a glance and sighed, "There is no way. We are not married yet and it would be dangerous to sleep on the same bed with you."

    Salome was shocked and suddenly chuckled. While linking her arms on Y/n who preparing his stuff, Salome smiled at him, "I don't mean you to sleep with me on the same bed, though. But It is a really good idea desu-wa"

    "Huh? What do you mean?" Y/n looked at Salome.

    "Do you want to sleep with me that much that you can only think about that?"

    Y/n blushed and looked away, "OF COURSE NOT IDIOT! YOU JUST SAID THAT I HAVE TO SLEEP HERE!"

    "Well, We have a lot of rooms here, and you can pick one there. I mean, you must be tired because of the meeting, right? It would be bad to go home this late since all of you must be walking toward your castle desu-wa"

    "Ugh. That is what you mean, huh?"

    "Fufu. As expected Y/n want to sleep with me already desu-wa~"