7th Chapter - New Home

Salome opened her eyes after a long sleep. But instead of getting refreshed, she was feeling anxious after waking up and it was because Y/n was not there next to her, "Y-Y/n? Y/n? Where are you?" She then took away the blanket on her and got up. Without putting on her shoes, Salome went toward the door to look for Y/n. But when she is already in front of the door,

     "Oi. Why did you get up?" said, Y/n. 

     Salome felt relieved after she found Y/n in front of her. With relief in her heart, Salome walked toward Y/n and hugged her tight "D-Don't leave me desu-wa"

     Y/n didn't know what happened and sighed, "Hey, don't move around too much. You have a fever." Salome didn't know that she was sick because she was too scared that Y/n left her alone in the shelter. But after realizing it, Salome's head was spinning around and Y/n tried to support her so she won't fall

    "Oi, are you alright?"

     But though she was not feeling good, Salome was so happy because just now, Y/n was carefully spoiling her and supporting her to lay down on the floor. Y/n then put the blanket on her while preparing some food.

    "Where were you, Y/n? When I woke up you weren't there and that scared me desu-wa" said, Salome while pouting.

    "I went back to the place befo-"

    "D-Did you work without me? Why did you go back alo-"

    "Oi. You cut my words, let me explain fi-"

    "And you also cut my wor-"

    "STOP IT, YOU ANNOYING PRINCESS! STOP CUTTING MY WORDS AND LET ME EXPL-"

    "THEN EXPLAIN THAT TO ME DESU-WA!"

    "I AM ABOUT TO!" Y/n tried to catch his breath after the little argument. While preparing the food, he explained, "I woke up at 5 in the morning and go back to our under-construction house."

    "As expected! You are working all by yourself desu-wa, am I not reliable enough?"

    "Oi, calm down and let me explain or you won't get any food."

    "S-Sorry desu-wa"

    "Sigh. I only took the tools for food and drink and didn't work at all. I mean, how can I work if I knew you are sick." That caught Salome off guard, she then looked at Y/n and his face was looking the other ways that she can't look at her face at all.

    "Are you worried, Y/n?"

    "Of course, idiot. If you didn't follow me here, you won't get sick at all and after the house is ready, you can live there in peace. Well me too. And now you put yourself in this kind of situation, Idiot" 

    Even though it looks like Y/n was insulting her, but deep inside Y/n care about Salome. He was worried that something happened to Salome if she pushed herself too much.

     "Hey, I told you to not move too much."

     "Y/n did you get worried because of me? Or because I am your wife?"

      Y/n was shocked by a sudden question from Salome. He can't look at her because she was behind him but he knew something happened because she suddenly hugged Y/n from behind. And Y/n didn't reject her hug and let her hug him.

      "Both." said, Y/n.

      "Eh?"

      "I am worried because of you and also because you are my wife. Well even though, you are still my fiancee."