Chapter 1: into the MCU

Aiden's POV:
I was talking with Emma about the MCU and what we wished was different, mainly the deaths we wished never happened. We started talking about what we would change if we could. All of a sudden I heard a strange sound, it sounded kind of like a common portal opening sound from any movie, I then noticed a bright light from behind me. I turned around slowly while clutching my phone tightly so it won't drop from the shock which has happened before and when I do there was a huge portal in front of me and I'm immediately pulled into it.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground and people are running around me, in complete chaos, I get pushed a lot as I try and see what's going on but I'm too short. When I finally see something, I see Tom Hiddleston appearing out of nowhere in the Loki costume from the first avengers movie. That shouldn't be possible, but then again I just got sucked into a random huge portal that opened up in my room so who knows what's even possible. Then I hear it, Tom Hiddleston or Loki screaming at everyone around him to kneel, I turn around so I could see the real Loki and see him smirk at everyone around me, I looked around me and everyone besides me is kneeling before him, he looks at me with a terrifying look on his face, as if challenging me to keep standing, without even thinking twice I kneel as well, scared of the outcome if I don't.

The famous speech came next and I find myself looking down and starting to mouth the words, as I know it by heart from how many times I've seen it in the movie "is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end you will always kneel."

As he finished I see the elderly man standing up, it seemed okay to watch in the movie, but now all I wanna do is run to him and pull him back down so he won't be hurt. Then he speaks "not to men like you" and Loki responds with his line "there are no men like me" "there are always man like you" the elderly man says "look to your elder people, let him be an example" Loki says before firing a blast from the scepter at the man.

And just like in the movie, Captain America dropped in, holding his shield in front of the man, making the blast return and hit Loki "you know last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing about everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." He said walking towards Loki with the people around looking shocked and confused while I was nearly having a fanboy attack with a small smile on my face "the soldier, a man out of time" says Loki "I'm not the one who's out of time" was the Captain's response then the quinjet showed up and I know it's Black widow in the pilot seat.

A huge weapon of some sort came out of the bottom of the quinjet before Black widow's voice could be heard "Loki, put down the weapon and stand down" Loki pointed his scepter at the quinjet and fired a blast but the quinjet moved in the last second and I breathed a sigh of relief knowing the Agent inside the jet is okay. Captain America saw that Loki is distracted and threw his shield at him hitting Loki's chest, the people that were kneeling all started running far away from the scene, all but me, I tried staying close yet hidden. I mean it's not like I could watch this fight live everyday. By now I've pretty much accepted that I'm stuck here in the MCU.

The Captain threw his shield at Loki and it ended up close to me as they continued fighting Loki had the Captain's head under his scepter and told him to kneel, then came the Captain's response "not today" he said before moving Loki and the scepter and kicking Loki backwards.

Soon after I heard it, "shoot to thrill" by AC/DC signaling Iron man has arrived to the scene then I saw him  pull out all the weapons hidden in the suit as well as aim his repulsers at Loki. I knew the fight was over so I picked up Cap's shield to look at it and was running my fingers over it in awe not noticing the Captain himself in front of me. Then I looked up at him, I picked the shield up and gave him his shield back "I believe this is yours, Captain" I said looking him in the eyes and he looked confused for a second before taking it and turning to walk away towards Iron man and Loki when he left I went after him and stood close but not too close.

After the little greeting that the Captain and Iron man gave each other, I stepped slightly forwards and I noticed Loki looking at me confused that caused the two heroes to slightly turn to me, but still look at Loki so he won't escape. Then, without even thinking I quickly said "I need to talk with Fury" the two heroes looked confused "why would a kid need to talk with Fury?" Said Captain America "well Mr. Rogers, Director Fury is the only one I trust with this information" I said they looked unsure of what to do about it then I saw Black widow walking up to us "you look what? 13 years old? Where are your parents?" Said Mr. Stark "First, I'm 16 not 13. Second, it's a long story I rather not talk about here" when I said that it's a long story I put my acting skills to good use and made it look like I'm going to cry, even let a tear slide down my cheek. "What's taking so long?" Asked the Black widow "Ms. Romanoff, I need to talk to Fury" "and why is that? How do you even know about him?" "The way I got my information doesn't matter.. I do, however, have information that will be able to help you guys win back the cube" of course I knew they wouldn't end up with it because of Thor but they didn't need to know that now "come with us" she said with a deathly glare, as if saying 'don't try anything' while sounding very serious and very scary, I just followed her because I don't have a death wish, thank you very much! Then boarded the quinjet with the avengers present and Loki.

After a while in the sky I knew Fury probably knows I joined the team and Loki on their way to the SHIELD base. "I don't like it" Mr. Rogers said "what? 'Rock of ages' giving up so easily?" Said Mr. Stark  "I don't remember it being that easy, this guy packs a wallop" "still, you're pretty spry for an older fella. what's your thing, pilates?" "What?" I sat there listing and trying not to laugh, so far so good, I just turned off outside emotions "it's like calisthenics, you might have missed a couple things, doing time as a capsical" I let my mask slip and a small smile appeared on my face for a few seconds that thankfully went unnoticed "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in" "yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you"

That's when the storm started, Loki was looking around like he was waiting for something bad to happen, which is fair.. especially considering the events of the next few minutes "what's the matter? Scared of a little lighting?" "I'm not overly fond of what follows" then something landed on the roof and mr. Stark puts on his helmet before opening the door "that's not that smart of a move..." I mumbled to myself and Mr. Rogers, who I guess heard me because of his enhanced senses, turned to me with a 'really?' Look but a small playful smile.

Thor landed on the space from the open door "well someone's angry..." I mumbled as Loki looked terrified. Mr. Stark went to blast Thor but he knocked Stark back, unfortunately, when he did that my seatbelt was torn from gods know what and I could feel the wind dragging me out of the jet when Thor grabbed Loki and flew out the wind made me fall out, I screamed with my arms out and saw I'm gliding on the air, I looked to both sides, it was thanks to my shirt, somehow the sleeves of my oversized shirt acted like a glider, I looked up and saw Mr. Stark flying out and I started falling faster and I screamed again much louder after noticing the wind messed with my sleeves and I was falling to my death. Mr. stark immediately noticed and grabbed me then put me down in the forest before flying up to Thor knocking him to ground of the area I was in, I was hiding behind a tree praying that I won't get hurt.

They began fighting as I look in awe at the two. Finally the Captain showed up to break up the fight "that's enough!" He said effectively stopping the fight between Thor and Mr. Stark "Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here" he started and got cut of by Thor "I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes" Thor says and I get down and away from trees which might fall on me, since I know what was coming next "then prove it, put that hammer down" "yeah no, bad call, he loves his-" Mr. stark say getting cut of by Thor hitting him with Mjolnir "you want me to put the hammer down!?" Thor yells before jumping ready to hit Mr. Rogers with it and Mr. Rogers blocks it with the shield, making a huge wave of energy blow everything away I managed to not get hurt since I was down on the ground already and I was away from the falling trees

When the three heroes got up I did as well and came out of my hiding spot so when Mr. Rogers said "are we done here?" They looked around and spotted me then I stepped towards them "I hope you are. By the way, Thor, it's an honor to meet you" After I said that Thor nodded at me slightly confused. We all boarded the quinjet again, and as I sit down again I think about Emma or as I call her Toffee or my soul-shine. I hope she's okay and not too worried about me since I can't communicate with her.