Chapter 4: new arrival

!IMPORTANT ! PLEASE READ THIS!
Aiden has an abusive mother and while I did base some parts of Aiden on myself, an abusive mother is NOT one of them! my mother's NOTHING like Aiden's! She's really an amazing mom..
If your family does anything Aiden says his mother does, please get help...
However, if you feel like you want to talk about it with someone but can't get help, if you need a distraction from life, even if you just want someone who'll listen or a friend..
Know that my DMs are always open and I'll reply as soon as I possibly can

——————————♡︎——————————

*this chapter starts in the meeting after Loki's escape*

Aiden's POV:
I was sitting in the now almost empty control room with Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers with Fury standing in front of us, the only other person is Agent Hill "these were in Phil Coulson's jacket, guess he never did get you to sign them" he said before throwing the bloodstained cards on the table "we're dead in the air up here. Our communications, the location of the cube, Banner, Thor, I got nothing for you. I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming" I know I shouldn't interrupt but seeing Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers like that.. I could practically feel their disappointment in themselves and their sadness I don't care anymore.

I stand up making some noise with my chair in the process and they all look at me "that's not true. Yes, you tried to make weapons from the cube, but Director, you didn't believe it was right. You thought of something else didn't you? The avengers initiative, that's what you put your bets on.. And Agent Coulson? He did as well. He believed in heroes, he died believing this could work, so make it work, if not for earth's safety, if not for yourselves, then do it for Coulson." the Mr. Stark stood up and turned to me with a glare "why should I listed to a 13 year old kid? Especially one who ran away when the fight started??" "I'm 16! and I did something I knew was important!!" I yelled at him "What?? Hide!?" He yelled back and I swear I could feel his anger "You want to know what I did?? Then look at the security camera from the cell Loki was kept in right after I ran out!" I yelled in anger with tears in my eyes "you went to loki's cell?" Mr Rogers asked with a bit of anger in his voice as well I took a deep breathe and turned off any indicator of emotions.

"don't be angry. at least not before you watch the footage" I said with a monotone voice, no emotions present, it was also seen on my face "how can we not!? You're probably plotting with him!!!" "Don't jump to conclusions Mr. Stark, you need to listen to the entire conversation I had with him first" he looked like the fact I turned off my emotions was upsetting him or something like that... weird...

They played the security footage then turned to me. They all looked weirded out by the fact I had no sign of any emotion on my face. Mr. Rogers asked me "do you know Loki from before" "no. I don't. The explanation is actually way more complicated than that." "it really sounds like you know his past" Mr. Stark said still slightly angry "

I turned to Fury, raising an eyebrow as if asking 'well?' He looked at me with the same expression "tell them" was all he said so I sighed "tell us what exactly?? That he works for Loki!?" Even though Mr. Stark yelled this, I didn't even fight a flinch this time. i learned that if I turn off emotions it's easier to not flinch

I took a deep breathe and said "Listen, I don't work for Loki. I didn't even know he was real until you guys met me in Germany. I didn't know this whole universe was real until then!!" I started saying in a monotone voice, void of all emotions but by the end I was yelling and with a single tear running down my cheek "What do you mean by you didn't know this universe was real?" Asked Mr. Rogers

Well, there goes the idea of keeping it a secret from them... "I mean that I'm not from this place.. and by place I mean universe. Where I'm from, you're all fictional characters from movies and comics, this is the cinematic universe though, so it's the movies. I know things from this universe up until around 2025 but can't say what they are or things will change too much..." "so you can help us defeat Loki?" Asked Mr. Rogers "with my new powers? maybe.. but to be honest, after all that has happened today I just want to go home and video chat with my soul-shine..." just then I felt a strong headache coming...