Chapter Thirteen: What's A Doppelganger?

The bar was quiet as it was daylight. Alice was there early checking inventory and making sure everything was cleaned up. When the door opened, Alice glanced up from behind the counter. Peeping her eyes over the top of it. "We're closed." She muttered, loud enough for the person who had entered to hear. However, he wasn't listening to her. In fact, the man began walking toward the bar where Alice was crouched. As she pressed her hands against a box, shoving it back to make room for another. His voice broke the silence.

"That's alright, love. I'm not here for a drink." As Alice slowly stood, her eyes met with a man who had dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Her brown eyes stared at him, intimidated.

"O-okay. How can I help you?" Alice tried to pull a smile onto her lips, brushing off the awkwardness but the man glanced down and then back up at her. His hands clasped together in front of him. Staring at her, his grin became devilish.

"You're going to help me with something very important." The silence around them made the tension rise. Alice could feel the evil that seemed to radiate off the man in front of her. The grin on his face grew more sadistic. In a flash, the man disappeared with Alice in his arms.

Slowly, green eyes blinked rolling back into their sockets. "Good morning." A raspy feminine voice said to the man who lay shirtless. Moving his arms, he felt the chains pulling at him. They burned as he attempted to pull himself free. "Oh, Stefan, don't hurt yourself." Lifting his head, his eyes blinked open as he made eye contact with Katherine. The disappointment on his face.

"Vervain, chains... Really?" Katherine smirked at him as she lowered herself to him. The floor was made of wood, he could feel splinters stabbing into his back.

"Really." She assured him as she put her hand to his face. Stefan instantly retracted himself, turning his head. Upset, Katherine grabs his chin, forcing him to look at her. "You're mine now. I'd advise you to act like it." Stefan glared at her but slowly her lips curved back into a smile. Standing, she fluttered herself in a circle as her heels clanked against the wooden floor. "Now, we need to get you over that witch." Crossing her arms and turning to him, she smiled. Lifting a syringe, she walks over and injects his arm, releasing a burst of vervain. "Time for a little Kat nap." The gleam in her eyes as slowly his eyes roll back into his head and he passes out once more.

They were at the Salvatore Boarding House in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Stefan recognized the foyer area. The color and design of the carpet and the texture of the walls. Slowly, he stepped forward, glancing around. As he turned the corner, he entered the living room which had a lit fireplace. Curiously, he glances around. It seems so real but it couldn't be. A woman is standing next to the fireplace, in long curly brown hair. "Katherine." He says, knowing who it is without a doubt.

"Hey there." She twirls, and steps over to him. For some reason, Stefan isn't able to resist her. Sliding her hands up his chest, he is suddenly shirtless and they're standing in his old bedroom in his parent's home. He is human again. "It's okay, Stefan. I love you too." Her compulsion forces him to allow her closer. She leans in to kiss him. Feeling her hands against his chest until they reach for his pants, where she begins to undress him more.

"Katherine." He says breathlessly as she continues. His eyes roll into the back of his head at her touch.

Shaking, Stefan awakens to Katherine pressing her lips to his. Her hands traced along his body. "Stop." He says but Katherine continues and Stefan is too weak to stop her.

"Go back to sleep, Stefan. I know what you like." Stefan is unable to fight back as she continues caressing his gorgeous chest. She is straddling him as her body pressed against his. Stefan feels his body begin to betray him as his pants grow tighter. A gentle moan escapes Katherine's lips as she feels his erection against her pants. "Mmm, yeah. That's what you like." She began lining his jawline and neck with kisses, forcing herself onto him.