This Is The Lost

Morgan's POV.

Woah.

Something isn't right here.

This isn't the camp, where am I?

It's as if a new world formed out of the clear blue. One minute I was enjoyably following my parent's commands, cutting down the enemy with my newfound dark magic abilities and the next this.. Empty space appears.

And when I say empty.. I mean empty.

No trees, no color. Not. A. Single. Thing.

Everything was white, and appeared to stretch onward forever. I read about descriptions of how when you die everything goes to white but I honestly don't believe I was dying - Or dead.

Frankly, because I would have felt the pain. That was obvious. No one dies without pain, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. I knew that from experience, everyone cries out right as they die.

Even mother.

I know she did.

I wasn't there.. But.

She must have.

I imagine her calling my name, calling dad's name, in agony over leaving us.. No one dies without sound. No one dies without knowing it.

So therefore, I am not dead.

I just happen to have stumbled across a loop-hole in the universe's existence, just like when I followed Lucina.

Though that was very deliberate.. This on the other hand was extremely not deliberate, in fact, it surprised me. And nothing rarely ever surprises me... Usually.

"Heellloooo?" I draw out the word, loudly, first things first. Find out if anyone else is here, maybe something invisible.

The only response is the echoing of my own voice, which is quite disheartening.

I didn't like being alone, that's why I followed Lucina. I prefer the company of others, MANY others.

"This is all too curious.." I mutter to myself, turning around and around, only to see the same white walls? Where those walls?

I drag my feet into action, walking in one direction and sticking to it. After I count five minutes in my head, I stop walking and start to turn around again, slower this time to see if I can catch any difference, but there is absolutely none. It's like I hadn't moved at all. Not a single inch.

There's no change in the white backdrop. There's no small dot to give me hope, no change in the coloring, no shadows to create dimension. It was like a neverending white box, a room that was painted the same shade of white, the ceiling, the floor, the walls.. Yet it wasn't a room, because there was no walls, there wasn't anything to touch but..

The ground.

So I frown and drop down onto the ground. At least that was something.

I could sense my curiosity start to change to fear with my unanswered questions, but I have to remind myself that even though mother got afraid, and overwhelmed, she was always able to think things through.

But I can't help but wonder.. Would mother be able to figure this one out?

There's nothing here to assume, nothing here to see, nothing here at all to use..