Check Out and Get Out Of Sight

I sat in my living room for a while after they left.  I had calmed down now and the hurt was setting in.  I couldn't believe he even said that 'Easier to manage.'  I mean come on, I am sitting here fearing for my life and he is laying there not even caring about it.  I sat there for about 20 minutes.  Then I left for the store.  I was going to move out of my home.  Find a new place and a new start.  I got in my car and my phone started to ring.   Then name said Krista.

"Hello..?"

"Where are you?"  she sounded worried.

"I'm on my way to the store, I went to check on my home.  Why?"

"Because Derek just called me and asked if you were here."

"Don't tell him where I am.  I just saw him 20 minutes ago with another woman.  I told him to get out of my home."

"I'm terribly sorry about that.  And i'm sorry about what im about to say.  You need to leave my house by the end of the day.  I have to stand by family and if you 2 are done then I can no longer help you."  Was she crazy!  This incredibly sweet women was kicking me out?  I Must be hearing things.

"I don't understand..."

"I will go to the store later, just I need you out of my house."

"Okay, I will be there in just a bit."  My day has just been horrible!  So much bad news!  I hung up the phone and drove to the store.  I got new locks, and I had gotten some cookies and juice for Lisa.  I got back to Kristas and packed up my stuff.  Lisa was on the floor playing with her toys.

"Lisa, we need to go.  Come on sweetheart."

"Are we going to visit daddy?"  I stopped for a minute and stood there.

"Who's daddy?"

"Nick.  He came by today and brought me this."  She stood up and ran to her basket.  She pulled out a little stuffed bear.  "Look mommy!  Isnt she pretty?" 

"Lisa, give me the bear now."

"Don't hurt her." 

"Im not going to don't worry.  But I need to do a little surgery on her, shes got a loose seam."  I made something up, I knew that if it came from him it had a camera. "Wait here."  I rushed to the master bedroom.  I felt around the bear and boom!  it was in her nose.  I opened the bear from the back and pulled it out and stuck it in my pocket.  Then I stitched the bear up and went back out to the living room.  "Here you go, all done."  I then went outside and looked right in the camera "Hey Nick,  I guess you thought this was funny.  Well this is even funnier."  I blew a kiss and then threw it on the ground and stepped on it.  He was so creepy!  Soon enough Lisa and I were out of the house and on our way home.  I just need some sleep and chocolate now.