Finally some peace

We were on our way home right about now.  I was lucky that maybe this could be true peace and we could live happily ever after.  I kept thinking about how Nick had tried to give Lisa a bear with a camera!  Might as well label him as a pedophile as well.  I decided that maybe I needed some family time and someone I could trust to talk to.  My plan was to call my sister Courtney and talk to her about everything.  Courtney was my twin sister.  We were identical and I can truly say she is my true and blue best friend.  She was married now and had 3 children.  Naomi was 3, Ben was 5 and Kayla was 7.  They were the happiest kids any parent could ask for, or so she would tell me.  She got married at age 18, she was already pregnant but nobody knew until the ceremony was over.  My parents didn't approve but they soon learned to deal with it.  Everyone thought that she was rushing marriage but no one knew what was going on at home.  Her husband Ben was a nice guy and was for sure wanting to be with her the rest of his life.  My sister loved him more than he knew and then came marriage.  He proposed at the graduation ceremony and she said yes.  They had a huge ceremony and it was beautiful.  She was glad she could get away from my parents.  They had always made fun of her because she was the 2nd born.  They always said she was the mistake baby, she was the screw up, family would be better without her, they only planned for one and how she never was going to fit in because she was the ugly twin, that last one was the funniest because we were identical.  Courtney always kept her head up and ignored it but it hurt.  So her plan once she fell in love was to get out and start a family.  I couldn't wait to see her.  It felt like it had been forever since I saw her.  I thought maybe this year we could have a birthday party for our 25th birthday.  I couldn't wait.