Chapter 2

Chapter two

“How come back! The box lunches are all over!” In the corner full of props, Da Mao and Xiao Pang squatted in the shady corner of the wall, waved their hands at Tao Mu, and said with a smile: “Fortunately, we brought you the box lunch. La.”

Xiaopang handed a takeaway box with a five-star hotel logo to Tao Mu. His rather plump face was full of brows: “Today is also the birthday of the little prince. In order to celebrate his birthday, their family specially invited the crew for a day. Fake. The little prince also asked his agent to order high-end takeaways in a five-star hotel, and even our group performances have deluxe lunch boxes.”

The little prince is the nickname everyone gave to the hero of this play, Shen Yu. Because he is a real prince born with a golden key, his appearance is exquisite, his manners are elegant, and the most important thing is his character is as pure and lovely as the prince in a fairy tale.

Based on the words of the Shen family in the previous life, compared with Tao Mu, who has a fiery temper and a deep and perverse personality, it is basically two extremes.

Tao Mu stared blankly at the box lunch in Da Mao’s hand. He has had a particularly bad time in the past few days. Especially when sleeping, there will always be all kinds of images and sounds inexplicably popped up in my mind. It made him almost crazy.

Da Mao’s heart was fascinated by Tao Mu’s expression. I thought Tao Mu thought of his life experience again. I couldn’t help laughing and gagging: “Speaking of which, today is also our brother Mu’s birthday. I hope that the crew will not be too late to film the night scene tonight, and my buddies can help you arrange the arrangements. How about we go clubbing at night? My buddies are ready to ask. There is a bar street near H Studio City, which is said to be pretty good.”

Da Mao, the name Wang Ye, was given such a nickname by his classmates because of his strong male hormones and heavier body hair. Dad is a coal boss, described in later generations, is a rich second generation who has a real family mine.

However, such a rich second-generation with a mine at home, now wearing a dirty group acting costume, squatted in the corner to eat a box of lunch. There is also Pang Yue, a fat man who is obviously the most afraid of heat. In order to share the joys and sorrows with his buddies, he would rather carry his father Pang’s pointer and mother Pang’s feather duster, and also come to H Studios.

Tao Mu stared at the two hair-boys squatting in the corner. What lingers in my mind is what I saw in my dreams these days, the scene of Wang Ye kneeling in the morgue and crying bitterly when Wang’s bankruptcy Wang Ye’s father jumped off the building. And the blood-stained face before Xiaopang’s death. Then there are all kinds of “book reviews” that appear inexplicably in my mind.

Hippie smiling big hair, painful big hair, **** and bruised chubby in the morgue, chubby crouching under the corner to eat, and those inexplicable voices…

Different faces alternated in different scenes, Tao Mu closed his eyes dizzy. After dreaming seven days of dreams in succession, he was in a daze that he had already lived a lifetime and committed suicide, and then lived again. The scenes he dreamed made him feel particularly real. Whether it was the violent emotions, the pain of bone-cutting, or even the desperate suicide at the end of the dream, Tao Mu had a frightening sense of reality. So that every day when I see big and small fat, there will always be a kind of nonsense, and people who have died laugh and curse in front of themselves in trance and panic. What made him more frightened were the inexplicable voices in his mind from time to time.

To this day, to be precise, between 10 am and 11 am on July 7, 2008, those dreams that have plagued Tao Mu finally have a break. It was as if the broken glass pieces finally pieced together a complete mirror, Tao Mu suddenly recalled-he really died once, and was reborn before everything else began.