Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

“Don’t you learn to play Tao Mu? When did you know finance?” Knowing that he was born a little, he is definitely not a person who strikes up a conversation casually. Luo Yang looked at Tao Mu with a dazed expression, only thinking that the world is also mysterious. Up.

Tao Mu was silent. Of course he cannot say that he studied finance in his previous life.

Speaking of which, Tao Mu had to thank Shen Yu for transferring to finance in his previous life. At that time, he had just returned to Shen’s house and looked crazy at Shen Yu. Deliberately transferred to Shen Yu’s university, and also specially applied for the Department of Finance. The reason for doing this was to prove that he was no worse than Shen Yu at the beginning. As for why she didn’t choose the literature department where Shen Yu applied for, it was more to please the Shen family. After all, the Shen family has been in business for generations. Tao Mu believed that by studying finance by himself, he could have more common language with the Shen family. Unfortunately, in the eyes of others, this approach is undoubtedly an ironclad proof of his eagerness for quick success and profit. Because of this, Shen Yan completely rejected him with cynicism and sarcasm, thinking that he was overwhelmed and wanted to fight for the position of heir that should belong to Shen Chen.

Funeral proved that this is really an overestimation of his IQ!

But having said that, Tao Mu gave up the Department of Performance of Beijing Film University at the beginning and plunged into the financial field that he was not familiar with. At first, he couldn’t understand the algorithm formula. Every day he only knew that he was not interested in memorizing something by rote. In the eyes of others It was also useless, basically ineffective news materials, which were ridiculed by fellow students and the news media as a modern two-legged bookcase… Unexpectedly, these materials became his most important asset.

Sure enough, the old saying goes well, the books that a person has read and the sufferings experienced will eventually be useful for a day. Although this day came a little late for a lifetime.

“…Just talk about it casually.” Tao Mu returned to his senses and casually perfunct Luo Yang.

Luo Yang snorted, not believing Tao Mu’s words at all. Just talk about it and let Li Xiaoheng, a capitalist who doesn’t see rabbits or scatter eagles, pick up his business cards. This kid probably doesn’t know how rare Li Xiaoheng’s business cards are.

“Just now we ate the chicken feet roasted by Mr. Tao. I would like to invite Mr. Tao to have a casual meal.” Faced with talents, Li Xiaoheng, who always likes to take the initiative to attack, smiles gently. It is like a spring breeze: “I wonder if Mr. Tao can show his face?”

Tao Mu frowned slightly, before speaking, Li Xiaoheng said again: “I think Mr. Tao you have a great view on oil futures. To be honest, I am also paying attention to the international financial market recently, and I have many questions about futures. Hearing what you said today, I felt a little bit clear. I also hope that Mr. Tao will give him advice.”

At this point of rebirth, it is impossible to say that Tao Mu has no idea about this financial turmoil. Anyone who is familiar with financial history returns to this era, I am afraid that he wants to stir up trouble. However, Tao Mu was shy in his pocket, had no vision and no capital, and he was powerless after all.

Now that Li Xiaoheng took the initiative to invite him, Tao Mu felt that he could have a discussion. Even after this conversation, he won’t get any real benefits. As long as you can forge a good relationship with Li Xiaoheng, you may need it in the future-for example, when you invest in a movie.

Thinking of this, Tao Mu no longer hesitated and immediately accepted Li Xiaoheng’s invitation. Li Xiaoheng showed his gentlemanly demeanor in disguise for many years of studying abroad, and personally opened the door for Tao Mu. Luo Yang, who looked at him tenderly and attentively, snorted again and again, his eyes almost turned to the sky.