Chapter 26

After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn CH 026 Saving People

Posted by NYXBIRD on APRIL 13, 2021

Seeing Tao Mu holding the phone in his hand without moving for a long time, Wang Boyuan, who had been watching Tao Mu secretly, couldn’t help asking, “What’s wrong?”

You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( th e ir on tr ee bl oo ms. c o m )

“It’s nothing, I just received a text message.” Tao Mu was uncertain whether someone was joking with him, or they really wanted to ask for help. After looking at the call display, the phone number showed that it was also from Town H. Tao Mu thought for a bit and then dialed the phone number back.

It rang twice and was hung up. It was completely turned off the second time he called.

Tao Mu’s heart felt heavy so he stood up with his mobile phone: “I’ll go out and make a call.”

While walking, he quickly scrolled through his personal connections in H Town. With a flash of insight, he found the phone numbers of the three girls he met last week and called them one by one. All of them had their phones turned off.

“No way.” Tao Mu muttered to himself and then dialed Da Mao’s phone: “Have you seen Yun Duo, Wu Xiaoxuan and Zhang Hanya these days?”

Da Mao was taken aback for a moment: “Who?”

Tao Mu: “…..” He had no words to describe his childhood friend.

“It’s the three girls we ate dinner with last week.” Tao Mu said quickly: “I just received a distressed text message from an unfamiliar phone. The phone number is also from H Town. I called it but no one answered. The second time they completely turned off the phone. I called the three of them again, but none of them could be reached. There wouldn’t be any trouble, right?”

“Huh?” Da Mao was taken aback: “No. Didn’t they say that they are going to visit the set today?”

“Which crew? Whose set? You guys go ask around. They’re all girls, so it’s best to make sure they’re fine.” If something really did go wrong…..

Tao Mu didn’t say any further. Da Mao and Xiao Pang were also extremely scared. The key point was that they were not too familiar with those three girls. They just had a meal that night. Actually, those three girls wanted to know Tao Mu but unfortunately Tao Mu was too busy and difficult to meet up with. Da Mao and Xiao Pang wanted to become friendly with those girls, but they complained that it would not be fun for the two of them to be following them around, insisting on “exploring jianghu” by themselves.

Da Mao and Xiao Pang were also not shameless enough to insist on following. Besides, they had to pick up newcomers to H Studio City every day and help them rent a house as well as apply for temporary residence permits and acting licenses. There was just no time and energy at all.

As everyone was from Beijing, Da Mao and Xiao Pang only agreed with the three girls to return to Beijing together on the 24th.

Also, this morning, the girl named Yun Duo called Da Mao and said that she would be joining a fan group to visit a popular male celebrity. She called Da Mao to find out the address of the crew. Da Mao and Xiao Pang felt that nothing would happen if a large group of people went together, so he didn’t ask carefully. But now, Tao Mu received such a call for help at the dinner table.