Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Li Xiaoheng did not mention to Tao Mu the salary of his personal consultant. It was not that Li Xiaoheng was stingy, but before the global economic situation became clearer, Li Xiaoheng felt that any price offered would be a bit abrupt to Tao Mu. Not suitable. And he also needs more time to observe Tao Mu’s personality—whether he can cooperate for a long time, or whether it’s a matter of fact, everything is done.

Tao Mu didn’t ask about it himself. The main purpose of his friendship with Li Xiaoheng is not how much extra money he can make every month. In fact, Tao Mu made friends with Li Xiaohang, and more often regarded this person as an investor who could be fooled in the future. After resurrecting his life, Tao Mu is fully aware of the principle of long-line fishing for big fish, and is not in a hurry.

From a certain angle, the two seem to coincide.

At the end of the meal, Li Xiaoheng offered to send Tao Mu home. Was declined by Tao Mu. The big hairy and chubby, who finally got rid of the boring meal, fully demonstrated the outspokenness of young people who are too 2B attributes. It’s not just a matter of brainstorming, haha: “…no, no, it’s not about sending the girl home at the end of the date. There are so many of us, Brother Li don’t have to worry.”

With the stupid sassy Luo Yang in front, a courtesy that was not a problem at first, when Da Mao Xiaopang said that, it seemed a bit ambiguous.

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu calmly, and found that he didn’t care at all, he couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief. Tao Mu is a very talented young man in the financial field that he has met. It can be seen from a short conversation that the two have similar temperaments. Li Xiaoheng didn’t want to make Tao Mu feel offended because of these trivial matters.

Paying attention to Li Xiaoheng’s sight, Tao Mu said with a warm smile: “Brother Li, don’t mind, the two of them are always silent.”

“No.” Li Xiaoheng smiled and explained: “They are very lively and very good.”

The most important thing in making friends with people is to never judge the other person’s friends when they are not familiar. The so-called simple talk and deep talk, social taboo.

It wasn’t until Li Xiaoheng drove away first that Da Mao and Xiao Pang breathed a few rough breaths: “Oh my god, I’m really suffocating me. This big brother Li is pretty good everywhere, just too harsh.”

That’s right, even though Li Xiaoheng was polite, gentle, gentle and gentle throughout the dinner, in the eyes of a prospective college student like Da Mao Xiaopang who has just left high school, Li Xiaoheng’s speech and demeanor are still too mature and restrained. There was a majesty breath that belonged to the parents all over his body.

Tao Mu smiled slightly: “Let’s go, go to the lottery with me and check it out.”

Da Mao and Xiao Pang suddenly wondered: “You want to buy a lottery ticket?”

Tao Mu: “I just want to see it.”

After rebirth, Tao Mu has been worrying about his first pot of gold. Because he is familiar with financial history, Tao Mu originally wanted to make ideas on both stocks and futures. However, the capital is too small, the market is too turbulent, and short selling is not allowed in the country, so no matter how to make money, it is a small mess to make pocket money.

Although mosquitoes are meat no matter how small they are, for Tao Mu, he doesn’t want to waste a little time to live a lifetime. After all, his “visionary” only has a ten-year shelf life. In order to live up to his memory of the past ten years, Tao Mu searched his stomach and searched the Internet for business opportunities every day. But he didn’t expect that when he saw news reports about the Olympics, several [book reviews] suddenly flashed in his mind.