Chapter 35

AFTER THE VICIOUS CANNON FODDER WAS REBORN CH 035 RUMOR & FLYNEWS

JUNE 4, 2021 NYXBIRD 7 COMMENTS

Bang!

A very big head was smashed heavily on the table, and Du Kang exposed the back of his round head to everyone in an extremely decisive manner, screaming in despair: “I don’t want to live!”

You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( th e ir on tr ee bl oo ms. c o m )

Tao Mu and the other two suppressed their laughter and patiently comforted classmate Du Kang who made his debut in C position as “Pad”: “Things have already happened. Don’t think about it anymore. Let the flow take its course.”

“In fact, this kind of thing is nothing. Many people do it. As far as our school is concerned, I don’t believe you are the only one.”

“Yes. Otherwise, my classmates would not recommend this method to me.”

“Wait a minute!” Du Kang suddenly raised his head and turned to look at everyone. His movements were so fierce that he almost twisted his neck. There was also a clear red mark on his forehead.

However, at this moment, Du Kang was not concerned about this. He felt that he was betrayed by everyone. Now not only did he lose face, even his heart was cracking: “What do you mean by only one? Didn’t you say that 301 dorm shall advance and retreat together, everyone will be doing this? So, what, you guys didn’t, didn’t do it?”

Du Kang felt that he was in a state of extreme shock, even stumbling over his words.

In the face of a certain someone’s heartbroken little gaze, Tao Mu was the first to clear his name: “I have said that I will definitely not do it. It’s useless for you to force me. After all, my idol baggage is extremely serious!”

True, after all, he was someone who must use several skin care products to wash his face in the morning. Du Kang had been mentally prepared for a long time, and he could somewhat accept Tao Mu’s explanation. Then he moved his gaze to the 1.75m tall Wen Bao.

“Uh,” Wen Bao touched his nose, feeling a little embarrassed: “My shoes were feeling a little tight and I couldn’t even fit in the insoles. So——”

“Don’t mention shoe sizes to me!” The 1.9m northeast guy suddenly exploded: “If it wasn’t for the problem with the shoe size, would I have lost face?”

As Du Kang said this, he looked fiercely at the only southerner in the dormitory, and also the culprit who caused this accident (due to the consideration of the psychological shadow ​​Du Kang now suffered, this matter could no longer be simply classified as an incident): “What about you? Didn’t you suggest this? Why didn’t you do it in the end?”

Chu Sui’an blushed, he was really feeling a little guilty and sorry for Du Kang: “…..I, I was too embarrassed.”

Du Kang: Hehe!

Chu Sui’an felt even more guilty and swallowed his saliva, his Adam’s apple sliding up and down with difficulty: “I thought it over carefully and felt that Mu is right. After all, we are students in the drama department, and completely different from the guys in the science and engineering departments. Just in case it was discovered…..” How embarrassing!

And the facts had also proved that it was wise to act cautiously.

A thunderbolt struck his forehead with a “crack”, and the shadow surrounding Du Kang expanded at a speed visible to the naked eye: “So the three of you secretly betrayed the collective activity of our dorm and just left me alone, is that right?”