Chapter 30

After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn CH 030 New Home

Posted by NYXBIRD on APRIL 20, 2021

The plane flew all the way for two hours and finally arrived at the capital’s airport.

Tao Mu and the others came out of the airport and raised their heads——hey, it turned out to be a bright sunny day.

You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( th e ir on tr ee bl oo ms. c o m )

“There is no smog!” Da Mao and Xiao Pang exclaimed: “It seems that the weather in the capital is still quite friendly to us returnees!”

Yun Yi smiled and asked Tao Mu: “How are you guys going to get home? How about——”

Before he finished speaking, there was a loud and excited “Brother Mu Mu Mu Mu!!!” Coming from the front. Everyone followed the sound and saw a darkly tanned and thin child standing in front of a large black Cherokee car and excitedly waving at Tao Mu. Behind him were two adults——one with good looks and a gentle aura, the other with a sturdy figure, thick eyebrows, and fierce aura.

“Brother Mu Mu Mu Mu, you, you, you, you are finally back. I, I, miss you so much!” The dark and thin child jumped at Tao Mu like a monkey and reached out to take Tao Mu’s suitcase, saying eagerly: “When, when you went, why, why, why didn’t you take me, me. Take these, these, two wastes over, what’s the use. If they don’t give, give, give you trouble, then one should burn, burn, burn incense and worship Buddha in thanks.”

“Aiyo hey, I say, little stutter monster Feng Yuan, how can you talk like that? I fed you all those big pork shoulders and fried chicken legs for nothing? You just look down on your brother Da Mao like that?”

“And your brother Xiao Pang.” Xiao Pang added.

Feng Yuan snorted and then bear hugged his brother Tao Mu: “That’s, that’s, a different, different matter. No matter how many things you, you, you feed me, you can’t stop, stop me from telling the truth in front of brother Mu, Mu!”

“Your, your brother Mu, Mu is that good? Even, even, even all of our love these many years can’t compete?” Xiao Pang deliberately talked like Feng Yuan. The kid blushed down to his neck, and stubbornly suggested to his brother Xiao Pang: “You, you, don’t talk, talk like me!”

“Why, why, why? Huh?” Xiao Pang continued to poke fun at the other.

Feng Yuan was so anxious he could barely speak: “Dean, dean, dean Tao said that, talking like me will also, also make people get a stutter, and can’t change, change, change——”

“And can’t change it, right?” Xiao Pang finished and laughed at Feng Yuan: “Is it that hard to say.”

Feng Yuan gave Xiao Pang an eyeroll, and stood next to Tao Mu, his mouth pressed tight and silent.

Tao Mu laughed and rubbed Feng Yuan’s prickly little head: “Your brother Pangzi is teasing you. I bought you all many gifts. Help this brother get it all in the car.”

“Ai, okay!” Feng Yuan agreed happily. Without further ado, he immediately ran to the trunk with the suitcase. Tao Mu walked up to Liu Yao and Meng Qi on his own, and called shyly and embarrassedly: “Brother Yao, brother Xiao Qi.”

“It’s good to be back.” Meng Qi stretched out his hand and patted Tao Mu on the shoulder: “Are you hungry? Uncle Song made a table at home and we’ll send you over there.”

Tao Mu was a little surprised. Although Liu Yao, Meng Qi, and the old man all treat him really well, these two different sides happened to dislike each other. The old man thought that Liu Yao and his people were all gangsters, or “that kind of people”. And add to the fact that there were a bunch of sissy men with heavy makeup that minced around in the club, he was afraid that they would influence Tao Mu badly. Liu Yao didn’t like the old man’s odd temper and stuffy feudalistic ways. The two sides of people would quarrel whenever they meet.