Chapter 2 Arriving in Canada

Once they were landed everyone was getting there bags together before getting off the plane. Esmeralda saw her sister on the last world cup but didnt see her to speak to her. They havent meet and spoken in 10 years. Her fathers passed 4 years ago and her apparently told Ali, Kyle and Debbie what he had done to Esmeralda for all of them years. 

Esmeralda and Vivanne heard it from one of her friends. When Vivanne and Esmeralda heard this Esmeralda was shocked but happy that she wouldnt have to tell them. Even though she would probably have to tell them her side of what happened. Esmeralda knew her family had a set a private detective to find her but they havent found her yet. 

Soon they arrived in the airport and were escorted to there coaches, to go the National Team hotel. Team England, USA and Netherlands were sharing a hotel. Viv and Esmeralda had a room with a balcony so Esmeralda could escape if she needed to. Esmeralda was grateful to Viv understand her and all the baggage that she came with. Esmeralda always needs a outside everywhere they go and the Netherlands and Arsenal are very accommodating. Esmeralda and Vivanne are grateful to them. Soon they were arriving at the Hotel, Esmeralda and Vivanne soon got to there room.