Chapter 10 Esmeralda joins the Netherlands beep test

Before Esmeralda and Vivanne knew it was morning and the sun shone through the curtains. Esmeralda and Vivanne got up and got ready in what they wanted to wear down to breakfast. Esmeralda kept Vivanne close she was scared that she could lose her. Seeing her family again had re-opened old wounds from when her father abused her. 

Ever since Esmeralda has seen her sister and mother again she was insured and Vivanne gave her security. Vivanne and Esmeralda were going training with the Dutch squad. 

Esmeralda loved the beep test so she knew that she would smash it. Esmeralda did beep test every week to keep her fit and she always did some sort of fitness and it always changed. Esmeralda always went against her wife and Viv loved going against her they would always bet. Viv and Esmeralda 

Viv and Esmeralda were just finishing up there breakfast with the Dutch players and they liked that Viv and Esmeralda were so loved up with each other. Esmeralda looked to the door. Ali, Ash, Debbie and Kyle came through the door with the rest of USA. 

Viv and Esmeralda got up with the rest of the Dutch squad. They were bonding this morning before going going to training in three hours. Esmeralda kept a hold of Vivanne’s hand  it was like her security blanket at the moment. Soon it was time to get ready for the training.