Chapter 17 The night of the game

Vivanne and Esmeralda walked with the rest of the Netherlands team out to the bus. Vivanne and Esmeralda sat towards the back with Daan aswell. Vivanne and Esmeralda made the way back to the hotel. Soon Vivanne and Esmeralda arrived at the hotel with rest of the Netherlands, they all piled out of the car. 

Esmeralda and Vivanne walked to their hotel room where they both had a shower and got into comfy clothes.

They then cuddled on to the bed. They choose to watch Purple Hearts.Esmeralda layed on the bed with Vivanne on her chest. 

Vivanne was laying her head on Esmeralda chest she always snuggled imbetween her breast. Esmeralda set an alarm incase they fell asleep. Esmeralda relaxed with Vivanne in her arms. Esmeralda kissed Vivanne on the top of her head and then rested her head on top of.

Esmeralda and Vivanne loved their time to chill before doing something. They still had an hour before dinner. Esmeralda woke Vivanne up 30 minutes before they was leaving for the restaurant. Esmeralda knew that this was enough time  

They both chose to wear jeans and a nice top. Before Esmeralda and Vivanne knew it they were meeting the rest of the Netherlands team and USA team. They chose to go to a semi posh restaurant and have a nice restaurant.