Chapter 11 Training

Chapter 11 Training 

Soon all the Dutch players and Esmeralda were ready and walking on the training field they were using. Esmeralda and Vivanne noticed that the USA players were still there. 

Mark turned to the Dutch Team “me, USA and England thought that we would have a competition. Esmeralda you are on the Dutch team. The winner gets the bragging rights for the rest of the tournament” explained Mark. Vivanne and Esmeralda were glad that Esmeralda could still do the beep test. Esmeralda nodded at Mark 

The Dutch team was getting excited because they and the Arsenal girls were the only ones who knew about Esmeralda fascination with the beep test. 

They were going in teams of 15 until they were down to the last 3.

Before anyone knew it they were down to the last 10. Vivanne and Esmeralda were amongst them. They all set themselves up and it was time for the last beep test. It was just Esmeralda and Alex. All of suddenly Alex tripped and Esmeralda won. Vivanne went to Esmeralda and hugged her and gave her a peck before the Dutch players surrounded them and they were all ecstatic. They were happy that they got the bragging rights for the rest of the tournament. Esmeralda was happy that she was surrounded by the family that her and Vivanne made themself. Vivanne was in Esmeralda arms when they parted, “You get a suprise when we have finished for the day” whispered Vivanne to Esmeralda that only she could hear. Esmeralda smiled and Vivanne and winked. Everyone then sat down to rest.