Chapter 9 Esmeralda sees her mom and brother

Vivanne sat with Esmeralda until it was time to get up for dinner. Vivanne let her manager know that she wouldnt be a training today and he was okay with it. Vivanne and Esmeralda went down to dinner. Esmeralda kept to Viv and Daan she wouldnt talk to anyone and when she likes this. Everyone knows to not to talk to her. Vivanne and Esmeralda ate and then went up to her room. 

Vivanne and Esmeralda were laying down in there bed sleeping when their was a banging knock on the door and that through Esmeralda into her PTSD.

Vivanne went to answer the door. Vivanne opened the door and saw it was Ali, Ash, Debbie and Kyle.

“You can see her but she wont to talk to you and let me get her out of an episode first” said Vivanne. She then let them in. Vivanne then shut the door and went to Esmeralda. 

Vivanne then proceeded to get Esmeralda out of the PTSD episode. Esmeralda were soon getting out of the PTSD. Debbie and Kyle looked in shocked they couldnt believe it was their daughter and sister. 

Vivanne and Esmeralda sat on the floor and cuddled. Esmeralda cuddled into her wife shoulder and stayed there for the longest time.  Esmeralda then looked at her mother and brother. Esmeralda then turned her face into Vivanne shoulder. “I think thats enough for today it has been emotional draining” said Vivanne. Everyone nodded and then left Vivanne and Esmeralda room and then Vivanne got Esmeralda into bed and then got herself into bed.