Chapter 8 Debbie and Kyle arrive

Vivanne and Esmeralda sat on the gym floor for another ten minutes before they moved to there room. Vivanne took Esmeralda to the bathroom and then left her to have a shower by herself. Ash and Ali went back to their own room. Vivanne waited for Esmeralda to finish her shower before they went down to dinning room for lunch. Vivanne and Esmeralda were the last ones down to the lunch. Vivanne got her and Esmeralda lunch before seating down before eating there lunch. 

Vivanne looked over at Esmeralda ansd saw that she wasnt eating. Vivanne got her new food and asked hotel to deliver it to their room. 

Vivanne then got Esmeralda to their room and waited for her food to be delivered it was delivered 5 minutes later. Esmeralda sat on the coach looking at the food. “Come on Esmeralda you need to eat” explained Vivanne.

Esmeralda looked at Vivanne, Vivanne croached down to Esmeralda and rubbed her legs and then sat on her lap where she spoon fed Esmeralda until she ate it all. 

They then went to bed and layed down for a while until there was a knock on the door. Vivanne got up to see who it was and it was Ali and Ash with two people she didnt reconise. “Hey whats up” asked Vivanne. “My mom and brother we want to see Esmeralda” explained Ali. “Not at the moment” said Vivanne. 

Ali and Ash looked confused “why” asked Ash. “I have finally got her to sleep and eating so not right now” said Vivanne. Vivanne then went into her room.