stranger

The one where Shawn is not quite a stranger.

The end of the semester! You just finished your last exams and you and your friends decided to celebrate being done your first year of university. It was a little rocky at times but in the end you finished and were (mostly) sure you passed. It didn't matter anyways because you were going to celebrate regardless.

Friday night rolled around and you and your girls got all dolled up and put on your cute (and hot) outfits and headed to the local bar. It was sort of a sports bar, it had pool tables and darts and was the place you had been frequenting the most while at school.

You thanked your uber driver and the 4 of you headed into the bar, obviously having to show your id once inside.

The music was loud and the vibes were good. You couldn't wait to drink and celebrate the end of first year!

You headed to the bar and ordered a vodka cranberry, it was basic but it was good. As you were waiting for your drink you noticed a boy across the bar by the dart board. He was cute, hell he was hot. You'd never seen him here before, and you came here almost every weekend.

Just as you were staring at him he glanced over at you. You quickly turned to face the bar and luckily your drink was done. You grabbed it and headed over to the couches to meet your friends.

"Oh my god guys, the hottest guy just saw me staring at him" you said embarrassed. Immediately all 3 of your friends turn their heads to try and find the hot guy your talking about.

"Omg guys not all at once" you say putting your hand on your forehead. They laughed and continued staring.

"Ouuu is it the brunette by the dart board?" Your friend Sam asked. You looked over to make sure he was still there and he was.

"Yes that's him, now please stop staring you're embarrassing me". Your friends turned back to face you after giving him a final look.

"Babe, he's soo cute. How have we never seen him before?" Your friend Kate said, curious.

"I don't know, that's what I was wondering. He either just became legal, or he's not from around here."

Sam makes a "pfffttt" sound "that looks like a man, not a child, there is no way he's just legal".

"I don't know, Amy just became legal and she looks the oldest out of all of us" you said pointing over at Amy who was sipping her drink.

"You got that right" she said pointing back at you.

"Whatever, let's just enjoy our night. It's time to get druuuunk" you said and your friends cheered. You all put your drinks up "to the end of first year" you said and you all clinked your glasses and drank.

The night went on and you had a few drinks in your system. You played a game of pool against your friends and you lost horribly. You played darts against Amy and won by a landslide. You win some you lose some.

It was late now, almost 1am, the bar closed at 2am but most people had already left. All that was left was you and your friends, a group of 5 guys playing pool, a couple of girls flirting with a bartender and three boys, one of whom was the hot boy from earlier.

You were waiting outside the bathroom for your friends to finish when you noticed the stranger staring at you from his table. His friends seemed to have left him and he was alone sitting there.

As your friends came out of the bathroom and headed outside to wait for your uber and you said something to them "I'll be right out guys, I'm just gonna try something, you know, while I still have the liquid courage in my system".