7

"Lisa." Jennie said as she followed her.

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted again. Lisa just sped up. "Damn those stupid long legs." Jennie mumbled, picking up her pace and trying to catch up with her.

"Lisa stop!"

Lisa still ignored her. She didn't know why she was so pissed about that stupid kiss but she couldn't even look at Jennie right now.

"Dammit Lisa stop walking so I can explain!"

Lisa rounded on Jennie after that.

"I don't want to be with you anymore. Go back to Kai, Jennie."

"I don't fucking want Kai! He kissed me Lisa!" Jennie shouted back indignantly.

Lisa knew that was true. She had witnessed it after all, but Jennie hadn't moved away when he kissed her had she? She let him kiss her.

So much for Jennie hating cheaters. Lisa thought. Hypocrite.

"We're done Jennie. You can tell everyone you dumped me for the golden boy for all I care."

Jennie noticed Suzy then, looking on at Lisa and Jennie's fight a few paces away. Jennie had chased Lisa all the way to the same bridge they had originally planned their first break up. Right outside of the architecture building. Jennie hadn't even realized it in her haste to make Lisa stop walking away from her.

Jennie scoffed. Feeling hurt. Realizing Lisa was just trying to break up with her in front of her ex like they had planned before.

"Now that you got what you wanted and used me you're breaking this off? I should have known better than to trust you." Jennie snarled.

"Me? What about you! I shouldn't have trusted you!" Lisa shouted back, still angry about the fact Jennie had let Kai kiss her.

Jennie angrily reached into her purse and pulled out their contract, ripping it into pieces and throwing it into Lisa's face.

"You got what you wanted. Don't ever speak to me again." Jennie said in a low tone.

She didn't even care about exposing Lisa, she didn't care to show the contract to anyone to blackmail her. All she wanted was for Lisa to stay the hell away from her for betraying her.

She glared at Lisa before looking towards Suzy and then storming off. Lisa hadn't even noticed Suzy had been standing there the entire time until she walked up to Lisa.

"Are you okay Lisa?" Suzy asked her worriedly, touching her shoulder gently.

Lisa suddenly felt guilty. Jennie must have misunderstood. She must have thought Lisa was dumping her in front of Suzy on purpose.

"I'm fine." Lisa answered dishonestly. She wasn't fine. She felt empty and angry and guilty and another emotion she couldn't put her finger on, all she knew was that it was hurting her.

"You're not going to follow her?" Suzy asked.

"She doesn't want to be followed." Lisa answered grumpily. "I'll see you around Suzy."

Lisa didn't even look back. She normally would have. She had always craved Suzy's attention and the look of concern she had given Lisa earlier would have normally made her heart skip but Lisa couldn't even find it in herself to care. She was too frustrated.

___________

Jennie refused to eat lunch with them now, not wanting to see Lisa. She only saw Jisoo during the evenings when she got home to their shared apartment and Rosie when she came over if she had the time during weekends. She avoided both of them mostly though because they always bugged her about Lisa.