31

A/N

Another story arc I ain't even mean to write ayyyyye ✌🏽😅

Anyways, there's certain recurring themes in all of my stories that are starting to sound redundant but I can't help the way I am lol, sorry not sorry.

Slight short [M] scenes towards the beginning btw in case you're innocent and don't like that stuff you can skip a few paragraphs.

___________________

"Are you guys ready?" Lisa asked.

"I can't believe we're so lucky to get to do this." Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Auntie Kim was right, keep the people you trust close."

"Guess my mom isn't a complete jerk." Jisoo joked. "Let's go, the car is here."

"Oh be quiet, you love your mom."

"Don't tell her that." Jisoo said as they put their luggage in. "She'll use it against me."

Jennie just rolled her eyes playfully at Jisoo and then smiled hard when Lisa took the luggage from her to put it in for her. They didn't pack much. Only the essentials. Lisa was the one that had the most luggage because of her cameras and Rosie was next because of her guitar.

Everyone had finally graduated. Jennie had gotten into med school but decided to defer for a year for this year long trip. She had no idea everyone had an ulterior motive for it.

____________

"I figured out how I want to propose." Lisa told Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"Great, let's hear it. It's been like three months already." Jisoo said. "We're literally about to graduate, even you are even though you left for a year. Can't believe you got credits for just dancing for one Kpop act."

"I killed it." Lisa shrugged nonchalantly. "Anyway, I was thinking about doing another fellowship trip and then proposing at the end."

Jisoo facepalmed.

"You want to leave her for a year and then come back and propose? What is this, some kind of masochist proposal so you can do over what you should have done in the first place?" Jisoo asked incredulously.

"No!" Lisa said immediately. "I've had this idea for a while. You know Chaengie is getting pretty popular in the music business, and I know there's been talk of a small tour so she can start getting notoriety, and you're so loaded now, even more so than before so you were going to go be her groupie anyway."

Jisoo shrugged. "I can't be away from my woman for too long and I have to keep everyone else's paws away from her."

Chaeyoung giggled at Jisoo's jealousy, as if she'd let anyone that wasn't Jisoo come within three feet of her. She supposed it was warranted though, Jisoo wasn't generally a jealous person but Chaeyoung had done a show at a small club and a few girls threw their bra's at the stage where Chaeyoung was singing and ever since then Jisoo had been eyeing the audience like a hawk.

"My point was I had this idea for the four of us. I just don't know how to execute it. That would be your forte."

"What is it Lis?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My studio is surprisingly making bank now that I won that IPA and Santos' picture is up at university."

"Not so surprising." Chaeyoung cut in. "But continue."

Lisa blushed a bit.

"Okay so since Jennie recruited us for her nonprofit and we even have that building now—"