32

A/N

Here's the supposed double update I had promised three days later lol. I'm so sorry. It's a long chapter though so this should count as two!

___________________

"Anywayyyyy." Lisa continued, rolling her eyes playfully at Jisoo for bragging yet again for snagging them such a nice building for all of them and letting them have the very nice, very expensive top floor. "Rich people always interrupting us peasants."

Jisoo could have rent it out to a lucrative stock broking firm or lawyers, she'd overheard her on a call once that some of the best lawyers in Seoul wanted to take it but Jisoo declined. The building was in the heart of Seoul and the view was incredible. Lisa knew she was taking a pay cut by leasing it to Jennie instead.

Jisoo had only convinced Jennie to take it because Jisoo reasoned that it would help with the property taxes if her nonprofit was in the building.

"I'm just trying to cheat the system Jendeukie, take the deal and rent it out." Jisoo said smirking, knowing Jennie would cave.

Jisoo had done her research so Jennie would just take it already and she found that helping with a charitable organization and giving them a rent discount allowed her to pay less in taxes so Jennie had no argument against her over how little Jisoo was asking for her to pay.

Lisa was incredibly grateful for Jisoo doing that despite their banter saying otherwise. Jisoo would brag about it all of the time and Lisa would banter back that she was being pompous and self righteous, neither of them meant it and they knew it was just to make Jennie feel better.

The offices had gotten Jennie one step closer to completely legitimizing her nonprofit with the big fish. Donations were sure to roll in even more, she just knew it. They both did. She knew Jisoo hadn't rented out the floor under them either despite getting lucrative offers for it because she was keeping it empty for Jennie.

Once the nonprofit blew up even more Jennie would need more employees and offices for them to work out of. Especially since she was going to go to med school eventually and would need more man power because she'd be even busier than before.

Jisoo never said it, but Lisa knew that was why. She doted on all of them through her subtle actions despite teasing them all of the time. Well, teasing Jennie and her because Jisoo wouldn't dare to tease Chaeyoung.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have graduated Limario. You were too lazy to drive all the way to school and go practice at the studio so you had to do it in that nice office I purchased for you." Jisoo said smugly.

"Shut up, I only didn't go because Jimin said I don't deserve the room with the good speakers anymore after my Seoul stint with that k-pop group because he said I didn't need the practice now that I did such a high profile professional show so my resume is set."

"You mean the one where you literally ended up getting your own fan cams even though you're not even in the group?" Jisoo teased her again, like she usually did about it.

Lisa blushed.

"Shut up. That was just one person. It was one fan cam and whoever it was that originally recorded me in the shows probably just liked the choreography, not me."

"Yeah sure, that's why long legged Lisa trended afterwards and Jennie was grumpy for a month because you kept getting requests on your social media and dm's from people left and right asking you out or saying you were hot.

Personally, I don't see what they see in you because I know the real you and all I see is a goofy, cheesy cat lady." Jisoo teased her. "But I can't deny that everyone else was simping over you."