Revenge Part 3

Your POV
I stared into Nega Ducks eyes as he glared at his hench men. "Hurry up! We got to get to Scrooge's Money Bin right away!" I winced as I felt a harsh kick inside. "Please! Don't do this!" Nega Duck looked at me with an evil glare. "Why should I listen to you?! You don't know what it's like to have fame and fortune ripped away from you!" "Coming to you live from Duckberg, we have arrived at Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin!", Liquidator said in his broadcast voice. I looked at Nega Duck as he dressed himself as Darkwing Duck. "Now then, sweetie, keep your mouth shut as we talk to your husband to help my men with fortune! Boys, keep an eye on anything suspicious."

Meanwhile
Darkwing Ducks POV
How can I let this happen? My own enemy got the best of me and he is on his way to the largest Money Bin in all of Duckberg. Gosalyn is now driving my motorcycle and my fan is helping something much more dangerous than what they know. I need to calm down as much as I can so we can focus on the mission. "We are here, Dad!" I looked at the Money Bin as it was surrounded by Nega Ducks goonies. "We have to find a way in the Money Bin," I said as I tried to look for a way inside. "Hey Launchpad!", Dewey shouted along with his brothers. "Hey guys! We are in a bit of a pickle. Negaduck kidnapped (Y/N) and he plans on stealing Scrooge's Money and worse to come!". Huey, Dewey, and Louie smiled as they looked down at our feet. "Well we can't go forward, how about we go downward", Louie said as he opened a pothole. We jumped inside as we crawled to find a secret door.

"So you boys know where to go?", I asked as we crawled in the sewer. "Yeah. We sneak here all the time." We got to a door and the boys unlocked it to get inside. "Come on we have to be careful. We don't want to be caught by any of Negaduck's Henchmen." We stepped quietly to look for the security cameras. "Found it!," Huey said as he logged in. "Liquidator and Bushroot are outside. Quackerjack and Megavolt are beside the main door towards Scrooge's Office." I groaned as I thought about defeating them but with my ribs would make it harder. "We need to find a way to stop them before it's too late."

Gosalyn smiled as she brought her backpack. "Dad I brought your weapons to help out." I looked at her with suspicion. "Did you get that before or after you rescued me?" Gosalyn smiled as she gave me my weapons. "Maybe before I rescued you. I was going to put it right back." I shrugged as I looked up at the vents. "I have to get up there!" Dewey stepped in front of me. "How are you going to fit? Let me and Louie help you!" I looked at them with worry, but I nodded. "Come on bro! Let's go get the bad guys!"

"Just knock them out with the knockout bombs!", I said to them as they climbed into the vents. We watched them carefully before Quackerjack and Megavolt were knocked out. The boys unlocked the door and stood triumphant. "Let's go save our family!" We into the main office as we looked around for Scrooge and (Y/N).

Your POV
I looked at Negaduck as he knocked on Scrooge's door. "You better cooperate or I will blow this building up with everyone you love in it!" I looked at Scrooge as he opened the door. "Lassie? What brings you here with Darkwing Duck?" I was about to speak, but Negaduck spoke up. "I was around the neighborhood and saw her having trouble walking. She said she wanted to come and see you." Scrooge smiled warmly at me as he lead me into his office. "Well lassie, why don't you keep me company. It's much better than those whiny vultures I call business men." I looked at Negaduck and he glared at me to look for the key for the Money Bin. "Scrooge honey, may I have the key to the money vault to thank this kind gentleman for his efforts?" My heart was aching at the request I just made.

Scrooge looked up at me as he brought out the key for the Money Bin. "Here you go lass, just be careful. You sir make sure she is alright", Scrooge said in a warning tone. Negaduck smiled as he took the key. "Don't worry. I will be extra careful with her." We left for the money vault as I was leaking out tears on the way out. "I'm sorry, Scrooge," I thought as we began to walk out. But before we got out the door, Negaduck got kicked back in the office by Launchpad! Negaduck got back up with a crazed look in his eye. "Scrooge, get (Y/N) out of here! That's not Darkwing Duck!" "What in blazes are you goin on about Launchpad?!"

Negaduck spoke up, "What a crazy guy! We should arrest him!" I held the key close to my body as I took Scrooge's hand and tried to get out of their way. "NOOO!", Negaduck cried out as Scrooge and I left the office. "Lass, what is going on??!!" I looked at Scrooge as we got into the elevator. "Please honey forgive me and Launchpad. Negaduck took Darkwing Ducks clothes to impersonate him and now he wants your money!" Scrooge looked at me in shock. "And that man who was with you isn't Darkwing?" I nodded as I hugged Scrooge when we got into the elevator. "Darlin' they might need me." I looked at him with worry. "I'm going to get you down to safety and I will help out with them." I held his hands with a squeeze. "Alright sweetie." Scrooge pressed the button on the elevator to get us down to the first level.

Once we got outside, we saw Liquidator and Bushroot outside keeping an eye out for anybody trying to come in or out of the building. "How are we going to get past them?", I asked Scrooge. Scrooge looked up to see a window on top. "I got it! Stay hidden, lass. I'll be right back." I watched as Scrooge jumped from a desk onto the window sill to look down where Bushroot and Liquidator was standing. "Oi! Get off my property, you ninnies!" Liquidator tried to soak Scrooge, but he was quick enough to dodge it and grab a trash can with gunk in it. Liquidator got trash on him before Scrooge punched him out of the way. Bushroot tried to wrap him in vines. I wanted to help as much as I can so I grabbed a chair and wacked it on his head.

"Ouch!", Bushroot shouted as he tried to stay focused on tangling up Scrooge. "Leave my husband alone, you overgrown weed!" I smacked him again until Scrooge kicked him off into the river. Liquidator recovered, but Scrooge was quicker by pushing him into an oncoming garbage truck, trapping him in the garbage compartment. Scrooge came over to me as he held me close. "Lass, I'm going to call Mrs. Beakly to come pick you up." I hugged him as I leaked out tears. "Scrooge, I love you. Be careful for me please." Scrooge smiled as he called for Mrs. Beakly to come and get me. I felt a sharp kick and I held my stomach. "Ouch...oh no." Scrooge hung up and held my shoulders. "What is it lassie?" My legs felt water come out. "My water just broke!"