Wedding Bells

Your POV
I smoothed down my white dress, sighing in a calm tone. Webby and Mrs. Beakley came in the room, smiling at me. I've never seen Mrs. Beakley smile like this before. "Oooh! Auntie (Y/N), I am so excited that you are marrying Scrooge McDuck!," Webby said excitedly.

I turned around to face them both as Mrs. Beakley tightened the hair clip on my head. "You may be marrying a good for nothing windbag, but I am indeed happy for the both of you and your babies." I chuckled at the remark as I hugged both of them. "Thank you both. I remember it was just yesterday when I first arrived at Scrooge's mansion as a maid. Now I am bride to the richest duck in all of Duckberg."

Launchpad knocked on the door and came in wearing a tux. "I can't figure out this tie," he groaned in annoyance. I smiled and helped him with the tie. "You look great Launchpad." He smiled and hugged me. "I'm glad to be helping you down the aisle, Miss. (Y/L/N)." I began to get nervous as we were about to head down to the aisle. Mrs. Beakley and Webby took their stage as bridesmaid and maid of honor. The boys were best men with Donald taking care of our babies.

The music began as I walked slowly down the aisle with Launchpad holding my hand in his elbow. I saw the man I love, Scrooge McDuck, looking amazing as usual in his tux and not his top hat he usually wore. I looked up at him with my tears starting to form in my eyes. As soon as I got to the stand, Launchpad let me go and sat the front row, next to Flint Glomgold.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to honor the marriage of Scrooge McDuck and (Y/F/N). If anyone objects to these couple from marrying one another, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest spoke.

I chuckled silently as I saw Glomgold about to speak, but got hit in the arm by Mrs. Beakley. Scrooge smiled heartily at me as the priest continued. "Do you, Scrooge McDuck, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do," Scrooge said with a smile. "And do you (Y/F/N), take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled back at Scrooge and said, "I do!" "I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Scrooge took off my veil and kissed me passionately with a huge cheer of ovation from the crowd.

"Get her Scroogie! Kiss her like a real Scot would!," Flintheart said teasing Scrooge. Scrooge was about to respond when I whispered, " At least you have a wife." Scrooge smiled at me and said, "Aye, and two children we have now." He looked at our babies being held by Donald, earning a smile in return.

Timeskip to end of wedding
I settled down at the edge of the bed, after putting the babies to sleep. "Lass, you alright?", Scrooge asked as he undid his tie. "Yes sweetie, its just the babies were a bit difficult to put to bed and I'm tired." Scrooge sat beside me as he helped me out of my dress to get me into my pajamas for the evening. "Aye lass, you are so beautiful, especially in the wedding dress."

I smiled as I kissed Scrooge and helped him get dressed into his night clothes. "Today was a blast," I smiled as I thought about the events from the wedding. "Even when Donald fell into the cake?", Scrooge rolled his eyes at the thought. I chuckled loudly as I remembered. "Yes. And the boys looking so cute in their tuxes." "Oi! Men aren't supposed to look cute!" I rested my head on the pillow. "Whatever you say, honey. I'll remember that when you blush every time you see me." Scrooge started to attack me with kisses and we look into each others eyes.

"Scrooge." "(Y/N)". I reached up to rub his cheek. "I love you so much." He smiled as he wiped a stray tear from my cheek. "I love you too, lassie." We kissed one more time before settling in for the night. Scrooge fell asleep quickly while my mind was recalling the events that happened for the past couple of months.