Christmas Miracle

Your POV
Its now Christmas Eve, entering my nine months of being pregnant. I smiled down from the railing upstairs where I saw the kids decorating with Scrooge enjoying himself. "Oh ho ho, lads, no one can decorate better than Scrooge McDuck-Ah!" Dewey wrapped tinsel around Scrooge and ran off. "Oi! You boys are going to get it! As soon as I find the end of the tinsel." I walked downstairs and kissed Scrooge on the cheek. "Merry Christmas Eve my love." I untied him as he fixed himself.

"Oh lass, you look so beautiful with your dress and the baby bump." I smiled heartily as he kissed my bump. "How are the twins, lassie?" I was about to respond as I felt a kick. "They are kicking." Scrooge felt my tummy when a kick happened. "Bless me bagpipes! They have the strength of ol Scrooge McDuck." I blushed as he held my hand to go sit beside the fire to keep me warm. The boys and Webby were in the kitchen making Christmas cookies with the help from Mrs. Beakley. I looked outside to see the snow falling ever since last night. I felt a harsh kick and I rubbed my tummy. "Ssh, ssh darlings. Its alright mommy is here." Huey came in and chuckled at my sentence. "Your talking to the twins again?" I nodded as he sat beside me.

"Why aren't you helping the others?" He shook his head and shrugged. "I just keep thinking about our mom and how she isn't spending Christmas with us." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "You know she is here no matter what. Even if you cannot see her." Huey sighed as he stared at the fire. "Your kinda like a mom to us." I smiled and hugged him. "I may not be your mom, but I am going to be a mom soon." The rest of the kids gathered around the tree with Mrs. Beakley giving us cookies. Scrooge sat beside me, holding me close.

"Alright everyone, we are going to go outside but as long as you wear your coats and boots," Donald said holding up coats for the boys. I giggled at this as everyone got dressed into their coats and boots. I slowly got up with the help from Scrooge. "Are ye sure you want to go outside lass?" I smiled as I hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Afraid to lose at snowball fight?" I got my coat and boots on as I headed out the door. Scrooge followed as he made a fort for the boys. "Alright lads, there's four of us and three of the girls. Lets hit them with everything we got!" "Yeah!", the boys responded as they gathered the snowballs.

"Okay girls let us get those naughty boys," Mrs. Beakley said as Webby gathered the snowballs and a snowball launcher. I felt another harsh kick, making me feel really worried. "Please, not now little ones." I felt a snowball on my shoulder. "Come on lass! You can do better than that!" I smiled worriedly and threw a snowball at Scrooge. "Ack!" I chuckled to myself as another sharp kick hit me. Webby fired the snowballs at the boys. "Hey! No fair!," Huey shouted. "Sorry boys, alls fair in war with snowballs," Webby responded.

I groaned in pain as the kicks became more prominnant. Mrs. Beakley overheard this and came to my aid. "(Y/N) are you alright?" I groaned loudly as I felt my water break. "My water just broke." Mrs. Beakley gasped as held up a stop sign with her hands. "STOP! STOP!" "Haha! Giving up so soon, are ye lass?", Scrooge said in triumph. "Yes! Your fiance is going into labour!" Scrooges expression turned from happiness to worried as he raced to my side. "Lass! We gotta get you to a hospital!"

"No time! The babies are coming right now!" Mrs. Beakley helped me into laying me down on the couch. The boys were shooed away from Webby and Donald while Scrooge held my hand. "Alright now let me check if you are ready to push," Mrs. Beakley said as I felt my bottom clothes taken off as I groaned in pain from the contractions. "Its going to be alright lass, right?!," Scrooge shouted to Mrs. Beakley. "Yes she's alright, just a bit more to be dialated before she can push." I breathed heavily as the contractions came and went as they pleased. "Scroogie, I'm scared." "Ssh, lassie, I'm going to be by your side every step of the way." He kissed my cheek as he held my hand. "Alright now its time to push." I pushed with all my might, letting out a scream. "I see the head, push!" I pushed again and soon the baby came out with crying. I relaxed for a bit as Mrs. Beakley grabbed a towel and wrapped the baby in it before cleaning it off and handing it to Scrooge. "Its a boy," Mrs. Beakley said. "Oh bless me kilts, Scrooge said as he held the bundle in his arms. I began to scream again as I felt the other baby coming out. "Alright keep pushing (Y/N) you can do it." I screamed as the baby went out of me. "She's out!", Mrs. Beakley had a hold of the baby. I felt relieved, but didn't hear the sound of crying. "Oh no," I thought as Mrs. Beakley gently slapped the feet to get the baby to cry. "Lass?", Scrooge said as his eyes wield up with tears. Mrs. Beakley tried again and soon the cry came out. "She's alright. You have a baby girl." I smiled as Mrs. Beakley handed me the bundle of the baby. "Oh my Money Bank, twins who are separate genders." I cried happily as my baby girl held onto my hand. "Oh Scroogie, they are beautiful." "Aye, yes they are."

The kids came out slowly with Donald telling them to be quiet. "Boys, Webby, this is our children." Webby looked at the girl, cooing at it. While the boys saw the baby boy sleeping soundly. "So what are their names?," Donald asked. I smiled as I said (G/N) and Scrooge said (B/N). The clock rang 12 am, signaling that it is Christmas Day. "Oh Scrooge," I said tiredly, "Merry Christmas." Mrs. Beakley gently took the babies to a crib and Scrooge laid beside me on the couch. "Get some rest Lass. Merry Christmas."