First Adventure

Your POV
"Lass. Lassie? (Y/N)!," Scrooge shouted as he snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and looked up at his angry face. "Oh! Um sorry, Scrooge." Scrooge sighed and rubbed his head. "Lass, have you not been listenin' to a word I said?" I blushed and looked around. We were still in his office, but I guess I was daydreaming about how our discussion about what happened in the garden earlier. "I was saying that you need to clean the attic and my garage tomorrow as punishment for spilling champagne over Goldie." He sighed dreamily at the mention of her name. My stomach turned inside out in disgust. "But, Scrooge, it was an accident!" Scrooge looked down at me, causing me to shrink slightly in my seat. "Lass, I know you are new here, but don't ever talk back to me." I nodded slowly, rubbing my sore, scrapped knees.

"Now, since we discussed your duties for tomorrow, what was it that you were going to tell me?" "Oh no, I can't tell him right now. He just gave me a punishment and I talked back to him," I thought to myself. "I wanted to say that...." Scrooge raised an eyebrow. "Go on, lass." Curse him and his way of words coming from his Scottish accent. "The truth is-" "Mr. McD! Phone for you," Launchpad bursted through the door. I sighed in relief and Scrooge took the phone from him. "Hello? Oh yes Goldie! What's that? You want to go on an exploration tomorrow? Tonight?! Well, I suppose I could and my assistant can come along? Alright! We'll see you later. Goodbye, lass." Scrooge hung up and smiled down at me. "Well, (Y/N), looks like you are going on your first adventure." I was shocked about going on my first adventure with the greatest Scrooge McDuck!

"Oh my goodness! I am honored to join you on my first adventure!" Scrooge chuckled. "Not just me, Lass. Goldie is coming along with us." My smile turned into a slight frown. I know they are a bit of a couple after I was spying on them kissing. But, I don't really trust Goldie. "Well, you better get dressed in comfy adventure clothes, Lassie. And be sure to pack us some snacks and water for later." I got up and nodded. "Yes sir." Scrooge shook his head and we began to get ready.

White Agony Caves

We got to the White Agony Caves in search of the Golden Lagoon. Scrooge and Goldie were talking to each other about who will get to the Golden Lagoon first while I was in charge of carrying luggage. "Come on, Scroogie. I will be the first to get to the Golden Lagoon." Scrooge scoffed. "Please, you always wanted gold and not think about anybody, but yourself." Goldie looked back towards me and smirked. "Oh just like how you are with gold and anybody who comes into your life. Including your so called assistant?" I growled as I went behind Scrooge, hearing Goldies voice makes me gag. "What in blue blazes are you talking about?!", Scrooge demanded, looking at me as I struggled with a bag. I lost my balance as I began to fall, bracing, myself for the hard, cold floor. "Lass!," Scrooge held my waist from falling. I was blushing hard, which thankfully was covered by my redeemed face from carrying the luggage.

"Scrooge, Goldie went on without us!" Scrooge looked behind and growled. "Clever girl she is." We walked forward and saw Goldie over a bridge. "Bless me bagpipes! The Golden Lagoon!" I watched in awe of the beautiful lagoon, flowing with gold. Flintheart Glomgold arrived from the shadows and laughed maniacally. "Scroogie, so nice to see you and my girlfriend here." Goldie overheard this and hurried down the bridge. "I am not your girlfriend!" Glomgold chuckled. "Sure your are, and you didn't just double cross Scrooge either, lass." Scrooge and I gasped. "You were going to double cross me?!" Goldie nodded and pointed her pick axe to Scrooge's throat.

"Oh not just you, your little assistant who has something I'm guessing she hasn't told you yet?" I growled in annoyance as Flintheart pointed his pick axe to my throat so I wouldn't attack. Scrooge looked over at me, staring into my (e/c) eyes. "Goldie, she is none of your business! She is just my maid. Nothing more than that." My heart cracked all over again, still broken from yesterday. Goldie just smiled at my expression. "Oh really? Because I could've sworn she had something that she needed to get off of her chest." I shook my head. "Tell Scroogie or we will drop him off into the molten lagoon!" Scrooge looked over at me. "Lass, just tell me already." "I knew she was going to do this all along," Goldie said rolling her eyes, "That's why I got this truth dart from your bin, Scroogie." Scrooge's eyes filled with rage. "You snuck into my money bin!?"

Goldie pulled out a pipe and stuck the dart inside. "Oh yes, Scrooge. While we were kissing, I took your key from your pocket." She blew the dart into my leg. "Ah! God da-!" "Oi! No need for salty language, lassie." Flintheart held the pick axe to my throat a bit deeper. "Don't pull it out, or I will have your pretty face on a platter." Scrooge shook his head. "What does this have to do with anything?!" Goldie lifted the pick axe up to meet Scrooge to meet their eyes together. "To see how truthful you are to everyone that walks into your life."

Authors note;
Heh sorry that the last chapter was all but a dream. 😌