Two

"I swear to the heavens above if you ever make me sub for you, I'm gonna make you the emergency your family has to worry about," Danielle said playfully to her friend Sarah. "what come on it couldn't have been that bad, I've interviewed Ms. Spampinato before, she's nice," Sarah said plopping down on Danielle's couch.

"she was at first but then oh my god it's like a switch went off in her head," the blonde said as she opened up a bottle of wine for the both of them to sit back and relax.

"Okay give me the recorder so I can listen to whatever you got," Sarah said grabbing the remote to the tv. "oh my god" Danielle paused in her tracks. "what" Sarah quickly responded. "I left the recorder on the table" Danielle let out nervously. "are you serious," Sarah said starting to laugh. "oh my god, of course, I forgot the recorder. She was right I'm just a photographer. Oh god, how could I be so stupid" Danielle let out, now pacing back and forth

"Dani relax, it could've happened to the best of us," Sarah said taking a sip of her wine. "Just go get it tomorrow" Sarah added. "what? I have to go back there and show my face after what happened" Danielle nervously let out. "Dude you'll be fine, she'll probably be in a meeting anyways, Wednesdays are busiest days," the redhead said calming the blonde's nerves a little. "yeah, okay yeah I'll just go tomorrow. it'll be fine" the blonde said chugging her wine back.

The next morning Danielle woke up to her alarm filling the room with this awful noise. She reached over to turn off the disturbing noise when she realized she had three missed calls and four messages from Sarah. She quickly rubbed her eyes so she could read the messages.

Sarah: Savre!!! Oh my God, she messaged me telling me about the recorder!!!

Sarah: dude wake up

Sarah: let's hope you don't bump into her

Sarah: if you die, I'll make sure to invite Rihanna to your funeral

The blonde felt a wave of emotions, hoping to not see the young millionaire today after their awkward end to a meeting. "Ugh why did I agree to this," the blonde said out loud.

Danielle: you owe me big time Drew.

Danielle and Sarah had always called each other by their last names as a little inside joke between them. When they first started working at L Corp, their boss, Katherine, hated their first names so began calling them by their last names. Until one day she started using their first names but they never stopped the way they talked to each other.

Danielle got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom staring at herself in the mirror before grabbing her toothbrush and starting her morning routine.

She walked toward her closet and decided to settle on brown flowy pants, with a white crop top and a beige cropped vest over top. She let her hair flow naturally not doing much to it. She grabbed her brown converse and her Louis Vuitton backpack and headed towards the door.

She turned the radio on once she got in her car and sang along to 'Tones and I' until she got to the skyscraper that had "SS industries" written on the outside. She took a deep breath as she put her car in park.

The blonde made her way through the lobby and into the elevators when a man asked her what floor she'd be going to. "Uh 40 actually," she said smiling. "Oh meeting with Ms. Spampinato I see," the blue-eyed man said. "No actually, I'm just picking up something" the blonde responded with a nervous laugh. "I'm Jesse," he said extending his hand for the blonde to shake. "Danielle," she said shaking his hand politely.

They reached the sixteenth floor for Jesse to get off. "It was nice meeting you, Danielle," Jesse said stepping off the elevator. The blonde took a quick scan at the floor she was stopped at and read the direction sign that hung from the ceiling. 'Developing studio' 'video editing room' 'photo editing room'. "Oh my god they've got a photography and videography floor," the blonde said out loud as the elevator doors closed