Six

Danielle arrived at her apartment kicking her shoes off at the door. She turned into the living room to see her best friends, Sarah and Barrett sitting on the couch.

"Jesus Christ, why are you guys here?" Danielle held her hand up to her chest at the scare the girls gave her. "Where were you?" Barrett was quick to ask. "And wearing the same clothes as you were yesterday" Sarah added eyeing the blonde up and down. "Oh my God, you had sex" Barrett screamed.

"Okay, first of all, I gave you guys spare keys for emergencies. Second of all, I was out, I handled some business and crashed at a friend's house" Danielle said crossing her arms.

"Yeah right. Your 'business' is all over your neck and chest" Barrett laughed. "Fuck" Danielle scoffed running towards the mirror and looking at her neck and chest. "Okay, still doesn't explain why you guys are here," Danielle said shooting them a sassy look.

"Oh my god was it with Stefania?" Sarah jumped up from the couch, completely ignoring the blonde. "Wait, Stefania? As in Spampinato?" Barrett questioned looking back and forth between Danielle and Sarah. "Yeah oh my god I she offered her a job as her personal photographer," Sarah said excitedly. "I swear I get sent to Seattle for two days and it's like I missed a whole season of sophies choice" Barrett sighed slapping her thighs.

"I told her I'd take the job," the blonde said, avoiding Sarah's question. "NO WAY," both girls said in unison. "Yeah I have a meeting with her at noon" Danielle giggled. "You're blushing, they definitely had sex" Barrett exclaimed.

"Oh shut up" Danielle laughed as she threw the tissue box at the curly-haired woman. "I'm not hearing a no Savre" Sarah yelled out as the blonde walked into her room to grab her laptop.

"I need to write my resignation letter. Can y'all start it while I change into a new outfit" Danielle said whispering the last part, as she handed them her laptop. "We heard that" Barrett yelled.

Danielle walked back into her room staring at her closet. After a couple of moments, she decided to settle on a white thin t-shirt with flowy black overalls and white sneakers. She packed her camera bag, making sure to add any accessories she might need, before walking back out to her friends who were laughing on the couch.

"We're done," Sarah said looking up at Danielle's outfit. "Awe Savre, look at you dressing like you always do when you're in your zone," Barrett said smiling at the blonde. "I just want to show Stefania that this is how I dress when I'm shooting videos or capturing moments. I don't want her to expect something fancy all the time" Danielle said smoothing out her overalls.

"Can you let the thing print, so I can drop it off after my meeting" Danielle spoke referring to her resignation letter. "Yes ma'am" Sarah answered saluting her.

"Savre you aren't wearing underwear are you," Barrett asked staring at the blonde's ass. "Oh my god, she totally isn't" Sarah added, now also staring. "Yeah, they definitely had sex" Barrett laughed out loud.

"Yes, we had sex. Are you happy now?" Danielle said rolling her eyes, trying to hide her smile. "Was it good?" They asked in unison. Danielle took a deep breath before plopping down on the couch and saying "oh my god it was the best orgasm I've had in my life! And she's so gentle yet so rough like my god".

"Not gonna lie savre, I'm kinda jealous" The curly-haired woman spoke out.

"Okay but you guys can't tell anyone," Danielle said holding her pinky out for the girls to promise. Sarah quickly reached out with her pinky and tied their pinkies together "I promise" she said.

"Doss," Danielle said holding her pinky out for Barrett to promise. "I promise stupid" She spoke tying their pinkies together.

"Okay now get out, I have a meeting with my new boss," Danielle said standing up, grabbing her keys and camera bag. As the girls bid their farewells, Danielle hopped in her car and drove to SS industries.