Nine

"I'm sorry I really don't," Danielle said looking up at her. "We slept together a couple of weeks ago and you never called" Ashley spoke up. "So you guys had a one-night-stand and you choose to bring Alberto's reputation down?" Stefania spat.

"It wasn't just a one-night-stand. I liked her" Ashley spoke out. "I still like you" she added looking at Danielle. The blonde widened her eyes at the Italian. The millionaire began tapping her foot as jealousy filled the pit of her stomach.

"Ashley I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way about you. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Danielle spoke out genuinely. "You heard her, now go" Stefania dismissed her. "Stefania, you don't have to be so rude, she's clearly hurt," The blonde said as the waitress walked away.

Stefania let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Just seeing someone else want you, just made me angry," the Italian said as she fiddled with her rings. "Look at me" Danielle began. The Italian looked up, locking eyes with the blonde. "Are you jealous?" She continued with a smirk on her face.

The Italian paused before she said, "no, maybe, yes I'm jealous. But I don't get why". Danielle leaned in and brought the Italian in for a kiss. "It's kinda hot" Danielle whispered against the millionaire's lips.

Alberto walked over to the table holding their food. "Ladies I apologize about what happened earlier, Ashley won't be working here anymore," Alberto said as he put down their food. "No please don't fire her. It was a total misunderstanding" Danielle quickly spoke out.

"I didn't fire her, she actually quit" Alberto replied. "She said something along the line of something being too hard," he added. "Anyways Enjoy your food!" He said shooting the girls a smile and walking away.

"I feel horrible," Danielle said. "Bambina, don't let her ruin our night," Stefania said rubbing her hand on Danielle's back. "You're right, Now tell me about this gorgeous food".

The women began eating and enjoying the view before Danielle grabbed her phone to take a picture. She took a picture of the bottle of wine with the view in the background. "Do you mind if I post it, I won't tag you" Danielle asked looking at the brunette

"I don't mind, but yeah maybe don't tag me because I don't want to deal with the paparazzi downstairs" the millionaire spoke as she watched the blonde upload the picture. "This is one of the best dates I've ever been on," Danielle said putting her phone down and looking at the millionaire.

"Well, it's not over yet," the brunette began, "I hope you like dessert because there's this little place down the street that makes the best Granita I've ever had. It reminds me so much of my childhood" She continued.

"I thought about a different dessert, but yeah that'll do" Danielle smirked. "Oh no love, that's for later," the Italian said matching the blonde's energy.

The Italian called for the bill when a young man walked over, "I hope everything was to your liking" he spoke. The blonde offered to pay but the Italian giggled. "You can get the Granita Bambina" stefania spoke out. Danielle snatched the bill from the millionaire's hands to look at the total.

"How- what- what the actual fuck?" Danielle managed to get out. "SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND?" The blonde yelled. The Italian burst out in laughter then turned to the young man and said "American express, please".

"Stefania are you insane?" Danielle said still in shock. "Bambina, the food was only seventy dollars, it's the wine that cost so much. And I need a bottle anyways, so I just bought one" Stefania said nonchalantly.

After the Italian paid a hefty amount, she turned to the blonde and said "you ready?". Danielle still in shock said, "y-yeah let's go before you spend any more money". Danielle took the Italian's hand as they began to walk toward the exit.