Twenty two

"Our wedding huh? You tend to claim me without asking" Danielle giggled. "I mean I don't see us getting married for a little longer but I do see you being my wife. I see us going on trips together. I see a lot of it in our future. Stefania smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her girlfriend's ear.

"God I missed you," Danielle said nuzzling her face into the Italian's neck. Stefania hugged her tighter, before reaching one hand down to grab the blankets. "Can we stay like this forever?" The millionaire asked, feeling the blonde raise one leg higher up her body, so it was across the millionaire's thighs.

"Mmm I wouldn't mind it," Danielle responded feeling her girlfriend's hand move up and down her thigh. The couple ended up falling asleep for a few hours, still cuddled up in the same position. They were woken up by loud banging on the apartment door. "What the fuck?" Danielle exclaimed getting up. "Stefania open up. Danielle hurry up please" someone shouted.

Danielle threw on an oversized button-up shirt and ran over to the door. "Cat?" The blonde asked when she opened the door. "Where's Stefania?" Cat said running into the apartment. "In my room, what's going on?" Danielle asked worriedly. "Cat, Cosa c'è?" Stefania asked peeking out from the room in her pants and bra.

"Where the fuck have you been? You missed your meeting with the investors. I had to cover for your stupid ass" Cat yelled. "Minchia, I forgot," the millionaire said running her hands through her hair. "Did you also forget about the meeting you set up with the team at seven?" Cat continued to yell. "Controlla il tuo caratteraccio e smettila di gridare." Stefania yelled back.

"I got carried away with Danielle. This is the first time I've seen her in three weeks, forgive me if some things slipped out of my mind" she added. "Okay I'm sorry, Dani, I'm sorry, I should've been more considerate of the situation" Cat started. "You two have been going crazy without each other and I didn't even consider your feelings" she finished, playing with her fingers.

"It's fine Cat," Danielle said putting her hand on the short Italian's shoulder. "Can you guys get dressed so we can have this meeting with the team? It's at the office, it's not gonna be as laid back as usual" Cat said plopping down on the couch. The blonde walked into the room with her girlfriend following closely. "Are you okay? She asked. "Sì, I'm not even sorry I missed that meeting. I would rather miss all my meetings than miss a cuddle session with you" the millionaire responded with a smile.

Danielle giggled as she started changing into some clothes. She settled on a silk white button-up shirt with a black pencil skirt to match her girlfriend's suit. She turned around to find the Italian's eyes undressing her again. "Can I help you, Ms.Spampinato?" Danielle asked as lust laced her voice. "Just, um, looking," Stefania said wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"Let's go, you guys can fuck later" Cat shouted causing the couple to giggle. The three women started making their way out of the apartment and down to their cars. Danielle rode with Stefania while Caterina took her car. The drive was short, the couple made small talk along the way.

As they pulled up to the building, Danielle asked "when are you gonna let me drive one of your cars?". "Never, no offence Bambina, but you kinda suck at driving" Stefania giggled. "I do not, I am I very good driver," the blonde said bringing her hand to her chest, adding emphasis on how shocked she is.

The women made their way out of the car and to the elevators. They stepped in with a few others, keeping their distance to not expose their relationship. After a few floors of awkward silence, the couple was left at the very back of the elevator with three other people in front of them.

Stefania inched closer to the blonde, sliding her hand down the blonde's ass, giving her a light squeeze before moving her hand down to the end of the skirt then up her skirt, against her thigh, inching closer to her center.