Seven

"Congratulations Ms. Savre, you are officially my personal photographer," Stefania said standing up, walking around her desk, toward Danielle, putting her hand up for the blonde to shake it.

The newly hired photographer stood up and reached her hand out to join it with her new boss's hand. "It's an absolute honour, Ms. Spampinato" Danielle said as they shook hands.

Before the blonde could speak again, the millionaire tugged on Danielle's arm pulling her closer, taking her hand away from the blonde and moving it up to Danielle's neck. "I think the best way to celebrate right now is to have something... sweet" Stefania whispered against the blonde's lips.

Danielle felt goosebumps rise around her whole body. She snaked her arms to the millionaire's pants, attempting to remove her belt. "Uh Uh Uh, I'm the one that wants dessert" Stefania spoke in a low husky voice, grabbing the top of the blondes overalls, and slipping them off her shoulders.

The overalls dropped revealing the blonde with no underwear on. "Mama Mia" the millionaire let out before snaking her hands past the blonde's waist and down to her ass. She lifted the blonde, walking towards the love seat, plopping her down then dropping to her knees.

"Fuck" Danielle let out as Stefania ran two fingers through her folds. "Already so wet for me" Stefania whispered against the blonde's center. "Don't tease Stef" Danielle spat out. "Then tell me what you want" the Italian spoke with lust lacing her voice as she began kissing her inner thighs.

"Inside- I want your fingers inside me" the photographer barely got out. With that Stefania pulled the blonde closer to her and lined her fingers at her entrance, slowly sliding them into Danielle.

Danielle let out a shaky moan grabbing the armrest. Stefania began increasing her pace with every moan the blonde let out. "Fu-fuck Stefania" the blonde let out as the brunette looked up at her, attaching her tongue to the blonde's clit.

"I'm clo-close" she barely got out as her knuckles turned white from grabbing the armrest so hard. Stefania slipped a third finger in, pushing the blonde over the edge. "Stefania" Danielle screamed out as their orgasm crashed into her.

"I'm beyond grateful these walls are soundproof" the millionaire chuckled, as she brought her fingers to her mouth licking them clean, before throwing Danielle's legs over her shoulders pulling her closer, dragging her tongue through the blonde's folds, sending shivers down the blondes spine.

"Stef-" the blonde barely managed to get out. The Italian stopped looking up at her with a devilish smirk. "Would you like me to stop" the brunette smirked mischievously. "Stop teasing Stefania" Danielle whined. With that Stefania reattached her lips to the blonde's clit, sucking and licking, pushing Danielle closer and closer to the edge.

"Fu-Fuck Stefania" the blonde stuttered. Goosebumps began spreading around her body as she inched closer to her climax. "Cum for me Bella" Stefania whispered against the blondes clit, pushing her over the edge once again. "Fuck Stefania" the blonde moaned loudly. Stefania ran her tongue through Danielle's folds once more before coming up to the blonde.

"Welcome to the team," Stefania said with a smirk plastered on her face, leaning down to kiss her newly hired photographer. "Mmm that was the best welcome! Only thing missing is doing this all night," Danielle said barely being able to stand up, before walking over to the desk to grab her overalls. She bent down to pick up the rest of her outfit, feeling eyes from a certain Italian on her.

"You know I can feel your eyes on me right" Danielle giggled looking back at the Italian. "I can't help it, I'm no better than a man" the millionaire laughed smacking her forehead. The blonde giggled putting her shoes on. "Okay you have to be free tomorrow," the Italian said walking toward Danielle.