Personal Model

It's like PAP 2: Electric Boogaloo.

---

"I don't understand," she says, the look on her face one of utter confusion.

"What don't you understand?" Akira asks, not taken aback, but surprised.

"It's so perfect here. Everything I want, and more."

---

I figure, as per introduction pages go, and most, if not all of you have finished PAP by now, so you understand how this works. 

Information:

-X Reader with female pronouns. To those of you that are nonbinary or are male, thank you for coming, absolutely continue reading. I know the pronouns aren't right, and I'm sorry, but the fact that you stopped by makes this book a thousand times better

-Lmao it's gonna be Yusuke. I was trying so desperately to think of someone else to write about, then I realized how much BS worked in the last book, and for it to work as Y/N's 'oh no, woe is me' story as So Happy World plays. 

(And I mean that, like, everything from before is copied and pasted. Nothing about the future is changing)

Now for the question probably one of you is asking: Where are we picking back up?

I didn't write Mementos, or Yaldaboath. So, we'll pick back up there, because that's the turning point. Akechi has to show up, we have to get our shit together, you know. Cool stuff.

The only major writing change is Y/N will be the only first-person character. No more first person Yusuke or anyone else. I felt like I didn't do them any justice, probably made them weaker tbh. Everything is still the same. 

This is scheduled to come out when PAP hits 50K, I have a title, and I've worked on my other book. Now I'm taking on two books at once, which is something I haven't done since my Quotev days. That was like, 2016-2017.

Update schedule? Babe, if you read PAP, there isn't one. I'm gonna try, but typically these get pumped out averaging 3000+ words, so it takes a little bit. On the other hand, 3000+ words is like, 12-15 minute reading time, so it's worthwhile.

That's all. Welcome back! Good to see you!