Susie X Deaf!Reader Part 2

Warning!!! Swearing!

You and Susie have been friends for a while now. It was hard communicating, but you still stuck with her.

You loved being with her, and quite frankly, you loved her.

Susie's POV

I was walking down the hallway to my locker when I saw a piece of paper on it. I looked at the other lockers and they had them too!

I went up and took the paper off and read it.

Saint Patrick's Day Dance

Friday the 15th, 2019

8:00pm - 10:00pm

Refreshments Included

I took the paper and folded it up into my pocket. I wanted to ask (F/n), but I don't know how she would feel. I didn't want to ask her to just get rejected. I sighed and headed to class.

On the way there, I saw (F/n) and Berdly in the hallway. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but I saw (F/n) was up against the wall and Berdly had his hand next to her on the wall, staring at her. I walked a little closer and from the looks of it, he was hitting on her.

"Oi, Berdly!" I yelled.

"What is it Barney?" Berdly asked with a smirk.

"Don't fucking call me that bird brain!" I responded under my breathe.

At this point, (F/n) popped into the conversation. "Actuly, birds ar smart!" (F/n)'s speech had gotten a little better over the time she knew me, but it was still a little deformed.

"HA! See? Even SHE thinks I'm smart! Well... I am the smartest in the class!" Berdly remarked.

I walked up close to Berdly, took his hand off the wall and squeezed his wrist tight.

"Ow!" Berdly yelled.

"Susee!" (F/n) exclaimed.

I loomed over Berdly and whispered, "Shut. The fuck. Up."

Berdly took his wrist out of my grasp and scoffed, walking away.

I turned to (F/n) and said, "Sorry about tha-"

I was interrupted by her kissing me, right on the lips.

She pulled away and said, "Tank you!"

I started to blush and she noticed that.

"Er blushing!" (F/n) teased.

"A-Am not!" I retorted.

She giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me into class.

*Time Skip and Your POV*

I was ready to walk out of class when I felt Susie tap my shoulder.

Totally no flashbacks to when we first met.

I turned around and saw her say "Hey (F/n), I need to ask you something."

"Wat?" I asked. At this point everyone had left the classroom.

"Um, will you go to the dance with me?" She asked.

I gasped and hugged her tightly. "Yes!" I exclaimed.

Susie's POV

I hug (F/n) back and see none other than Berdly in the doorway. (F/n) noticed that I see something and looks over.

"Haha! GAAAAAY!!!" Berdly yelled.

"Get back here you bitch!" I shouted.

As I was chasing him I heard (F/n) giggle behind me.