Smile (Susie x Sweet!Reader)

You rushed down the street, smiling quickly at the nice people who waved as you passed. Making it to the school building you slammed open the door, before...

WHAM!

You sped straight into somebody walking past, knocking you and the other person to the ground. You looked up to see a tall monster girl.

"Ow!" The monster growled. She rubbed the back of her head which had hit the locker behind her. "Watch where you're going, you-" You could tell she was going to finish with 'idiot' but you saw her pause when she saw it was you. This girl is Susie, a good friend of your best buddy Kris.

"Are you okay?" You ask her, standing up slowly. You smile sweetly at her, even though she may be a brute, you should still show her some respect.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Susie grunts, standing up and beginning to walking away. "See you around (Y/N)," she waves, smiling at you, before rounding the corner and disappearing.

Did she just... smile... at me? You think, and oh boy your smile couldn't get any wider. You wave back, a dreamy look in your eyes. Your neighbor Kris walks up to you, noticing your look, they smirk, nudging your arm.

"Oh, s-shush Kris," you mutter, the blush on your face clearly visible.

The both of you follow her, ready for whatever Susie filled chaos will happen today.