Runaway

Y/n L/n, also known as copycat was currently looking at frisk, the human who had saved the entire underground, with a raised eyebrow.

Y/n:

Y/n:... Care to ask that again?

Frisk sighs as he places his head on the counter.

Frisk: Can I stay in here to hide away from my Caretakers?

Y/n: Kid, I-I can't do that. If they find out, they might think I kidnapped you. And they are kinda hit first and ask questions later.

Y/n rubs a hand through the back of his head. But when he notices the sad look on Frisk's face, he sighs loudly. 

Y/n: I guess I won't say anything if you were to just appear in the back of my shop in my office.

Frisk gasps and runs past the double doors giggling.

Frisk: Thanks Copy!

Y/n sighs as he rubs his temples.

Y/n: That kids gonna be the death of me.

Y/n picks up a glass and a rag and wipes it down.

The sound of the door to his shop ringing brings y/n's attention away from the glass as he looks at a short skeleton monster wearing black clunky armor.

Sans: Hey copy, have you seen frisk run by recently?

Y/n sweatdrops as he looks at the shorter skeleton.

Y/n:(They we're really on his tail if they got here so fast) Na. Are you sure he came through here? Not a lot of anyone around to serve.

Y/n gestures to the empty bar with his hands.

Y/n:... So I probably would have noticed something like the Savior of all monsters running past.

Y/n says as he looks back down at the cup he's cleaning.

Y/n: While you're here, want some ketchup or something?

Sans looks up at him and shakes his head rapidly.