Universe

Y/n sighed as he rubbed his forehead. A slow day like always. No customers. No one to serve. Hell, even Frisk ain't here.

Y/n: (I should just go home. Probably better that way.)

Y/n stood up from his chair and went to turn off the lights and dismiss the staff.

He had only gotten them recently. All from someone named X. Weird name but it was ok.

Y/n: Yall can head home for the day. Closing the shop early.

Y/n said as he opened the double doors a little to look inside.

Frogit: Ribbit (Yes sir)

Y/n nodded his head at the frogit and then looked past it towards the back, where some monster dogs and a few whimsun's we're all stood.

Y/n: Yall don't forget to turn off the lights! And have a good rest of Your guy's day!

Y/n turned around and walked to his shop door, which he opened and stepped out of.

Y/n:(Finally. Out of that stupid clothing.)

Y/n started walking down the sidewalk without a care in the world as he made his way towards the park.

Y/n:(Nice sunny day. I should get out more... Na.)

Y/n continued to walk slowly towards where he wanted to go.

Y/n: Can I get one vanilla Nice cream, please?

Bunny monster: Ya sure can mister! And do have a nice day while you are at it, Ok?

Y/n: Alright. You too.

Y/n gave the bunny monster some G and got his nice cream.

Y/n: Seya pal!

Y/n waved goodbye to the bunny monster as he walked away.

Y/n: Nice guy.

Y/n said as he sat down at a bench and ate his nice cream.

Suddenly, Someone sat next to him. Y/n took a glance and saw frisk who just stared forward with that same black face he always has.

Y/n: Oh, hey fris-

Frisk: Y/n... You're my friend, right?

Y/n stopped what he was saying and looked at frisk with a confused look.

Y/n: Well... Well yeah! Of course, I am! I'm pretty sure every monster is friends with you!

Frisk frowns slightly and looks over to y/n.

Frisk: Can I tell you a secret?

Y/n nods his head slowly.

Y/n: Err, yeah. Anything you say I'll keep quiet about.

Frisk nods his head slowly and looks up at y/n.

Frisk: You have to swear not to tell anyone. Not a soul can know. You can't even write it down.

Y/n feels his body shake a little and sweat start to form on his forehead.

Y/n: Yeah... Yeah, I swear I won't tell a soul. Not even write it down.

Frisk looks at y/n for a few seconds, almost like he's trying to see whether or not he's lying.

Frisk:Y/n...

Frisk starts as y/n nods his head.

Y/n: Yeah?

Frisk smiles and gets off the bench grabbing y/ns wrist.

Frisk: I trust you. But I can't tell you here. Let's go to the forest.

Frisk starts walking forward as y/n gets off the bench and starts to follow silently.

After around 20 minutes of walking, frisk stops at the base of the forest.

Y/n: Frisk? Why'd you stop?

Frisk looks at the forest for a few seconds before shaking his head and leading y/n in.

Frisk: It's got something to do with what I'm about to tell you about.

Y/n just nods his head and continues to follow frisk.

After a few minutes of walking, frisk stops at a random tree and lets go of your wrist. Sitting down.

Frisk: Ok... What I'm about to tell you. It could get you hurt badly y/n. So you can't tell anyone you know.

Y/n nods his head slowly and feels the urge to run away, but decides against it.

Frisk:... Ok, so... Y/n.

Do you ever wonder how the universe was created?

The end of arc 1

Sorry for the wait. Had some personal things to deal with. I love y'all.