Regret

Y/n took a step away from frisk. His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned.

Y/n: You want me to rob someone?

Frisk: Correction, I want you to get my stuff back forcefully.

Frisk says as they giggle into their hands.

Y/n: Kid I- I can't do something like that. Even if it's for something you own.

Frisk frowns at that as he looks up at y/ns face.

Frisk: I need this Copy. You're my friend, right?

Y/n: W-Well yeah. But-

Frisk growls and opens both of his eyes. A purple glow appeared in his eyes.

Frisk: Friends do other friends favors. And if you don't want to do it on your own well...

Y/n growled and steeled his face as he swung his arm sideways.

Y/n: I'm not gonna do something like this! If it's really so important to you, tell asgore. He's literally the king of monsters! And your father!

Y/n took a step back as he turned around.

Y/n: If you can't see that, then I think you should stay the hell away from-

Y/n stopped talking as both of his pupils turned violet.

Frisk: Y/n... I thought you were made better than that.

Y/n: I- I'm sorry frisk. I'll go get that stuff for ya.

Y/n started to walk off. Frisk meanwhile stared at Y/n with a frown.

Frisk: I don't like doing this to friends chara...

Chara: It's ok to do this brother. We're just trying to get what we own. It's best to use someone XGaster isn't as close to in relation to code.

A voice named chara says. Frisk frowns as they leave the bar.

Frisk: I'm sorry Y/n... I'm so sorry.

Experiment, what are you both doing to your creation? Using him like this will only cause problems.

Y/n is seen kicking a door in.

You are so hypothetical.

Y/n walks into a house and walks past a couch and T.V, quickly finding a door that is shut.

It will be your downfall.

Y/n opens the door and walks in, when he notices a completely black box.

He walks over to the box and grabs it. He puts in his pocket and turns to leave, when he notices someone is standing there looking at him.

Sans: Copy...? What are you doing here?

Y/n's eyes widen as he looks around for a way out.

Sans: Are you... Are you robbing Me!?

Sans yelled as he took a step toward Y/n.

Timeline 10 entry number 12

Y/n's eyes go entirely Indigo before he stabs his hand out, and a completely black button with the word RESET in it appears in front of his hand.

As I thought, the experiment allowed his creation to use that damn button. It was bad enough with him using both OVERWRITE and reset. But now his creation can reset too?

Y/n pressed the button as his eyes lost their purple glow and he was suddenly sitting in his bar. He blinked a few times before he looked up and frisk entered.

Y/n: Frisk, buddy! You look kinda troubled. Something wrong?

Frisk looked up at y/n and smiled.

Frisk: Nope. Nothings wrong. Do you happen to have a black box with you?

Y/n raised his eyebrow before he checked himself.

Y/n: I might, but I dunno. Was I supposed to- Oh here it is?

Y/n pulled out a black box and frisk smiled.

Frisk: Thanks for finding that for me. I lost it.

Y/n lets out a laugh and toses the box to frisk, who catches it with one hand.

Y/n: Sit down you freaking nerd. Want a drink before people start coming by?

Frisk laughed as they pocketed the box and nodded.

Frisk: Chocolate milk.

Y/n nodded his head and walked behind his bar stool, frisk following.

Y/n: What's with you guys and fucking chocolate milk, or some version of milk man...

Y/n gets the chocolate milk as frisk happily drinks the chocolate milk.

What is it you hope to do, Experiment?
Revolting will not work. You should have learned that a long time ago.

Sans walks into the store, and walks up to the bar, he started at y/n for a few seconds before they both appear and he drops some G from his pocket onto the counter.

Y/n smiles as well and drops a chocolate bar onto the counter for sans.

Timeline 10 entry number 13

XI can't remember the reset. He needs Initiative from his creator. Or whoever owns a piece of OVERWRITE. An interesting development. Like "Omega flowey".

Y/n is seen smiling at papyrus who's chugging milk out of a jug.

He would have been so interesting to use. I wouldn't have needed that nuisance C̶h̶a̶r̶a̶ the Determination.