Two Birds

Y/n L/n sat behind the counter in his empty bar, frisk sat just below him and drawing.

Y/n:(I have the worst headache right now.) Ugh... One of the only times I'm glad about no customers.

Y/n said as he rubbed his forehead. Frisk looked up from his Drawing and frowned.

Frisk: Did you get enough sleep last night? 

Frisk asked, Y/n looked down at him and just smiled before he put a hand on frisk's head and rubbed it slightly.

Y/n: I'm fine. Just being a big ole baby. So, What are you drawing?

Frisk smiled and grabbed the paper before showing it up to y/n.

It was a slightly droopy flower that had 8 purple pedals.

Y/n: really good little buddy.

Y/n smiled at Frisk. He looks up from frisk and sees someone approaching the street.

Y/n: Got someone coming kiddo. Just try to stay quiet and out of sight. Alright?

Frisk: Don't worry copy, I can keep quiet, like a ninja!

Y/n lets out a chuckle and shakes his head before the singing of his door makes him look up.

Y/n: Sans, Papyrus! It's been a while since both of ya came here. How can I help ya?

Papyrus sighs as he sits on a bar stool right in front of the counter Y/n was sitting behind. Sans sat right beside papyrus.

Sans: Sup copy. Got any chocolate?

Y/n tears his eyes away from papyrus and looks at sans with furrowed brows.

Y/n: Depends, you got the G?

Sans: You know that was only like, Six times? Plus, I paid it in full!

Papyrus sighed and put his head on the counter.

Papyrus: One glass of milk. I don't know how much longer I can take this training.

Y/n looked over at papyrus and nodded his head. Then he quickly walked over to a small fridge and poured some milk into a glass.

Sans: So paps is just served without question? You just hate my guts, don't ya copy?

Y/n smirked as he gave the milk to papyrus.

Y/n: Mayyyyybe.

Papyrus: Stop patronizing my brother, please.

Papyrus said as he grabbed the glass of milk. Then, in one big gulp, he finished said milk.

Papyrus: Sweet relief.

Y/n shook his head and reached under his cabinet, grabbing a chocolate bar and putting it on the counter for sans to see.

Sans: CHOCOLATE!

Sans tried to grab the chocolate, but y/n quickly pulled his hand back.

Y/n: pay the G first. Then I'll get you your stupid chocolate.

Sans gasped as he slams two hands onto both sides of his face.

Sans: You take that back about Chocolate!

Y/n sighed and put his hand out.

Y/n: G.

Sans sighed before he pulled out a small bag of G and pored 5 out. Then sealed the bag again.