Too Sad To Cry, Rain.

When I jumped off the Roof, I closed my eyes. 

'my life in the end, was for nothing.'                                                                                                                                 'it was...miserable.'                                                                                                                                                                'why did i even live these seventeen years then?'                                                                                                     'am I really that worthless?'                                                                                                                                             'huh, I guess I am.'                                                                                                                                                                'I finally did make a right choice.'                                                                                                                                     The Rain, felt soothing for the first time, it was depressive the last time i felt it, but now, even nature decided to give me a proper send-off.-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I wanted Grace to be in my mind at that time, the Irony was, I saw a older version of myself, bearded, with a short haircut, who looked like a certain someone.  I knew at that instant that it was none other than my -                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ________                             (C'mon, brainstorm and guess it..)