The End Of The Beginning And The Beginning Of The End.

A Rainy night in Shibuya; more often than not, and I wasn't at home-

"Otsukare sama!"                                                                                                                                                                    "Otsukare sama des-"

                                               Ryuji Hitoshi                                                                                                                                                                                19 (*As you guessed it, my maths teacher's brother.*)

"Sore de, Jinsei wa dou da?"                                                                                                                                            "Jinsei wa kuso da."                                                                                                                                                              "oh?"                                                                                                                                                                                            "hai, sore wa hontou da."                                                                                                                                                    "hmm, iko, Ramen ni tabero."                                                                                                                                          "hai."

We went to the usual spot, 'Izuno's ramen' ; as unique as it sounds, the ambience of the atmosphere was so unique that they sold 'katsudon' in a ramen shop...And that's what I usually had with Ryuji-san. He ordered two ramen bowls, the special ones, with the actual fifth taste of the tongue; umami. The flavor always enhanced my taste buds, and my wallet empty.                After that, we strolled in the streets, the resonance of marble tiles and the street lights flickering put my mind at ease for once.

 "Ryuji san, Jinsei wa donna kanji te 'kuso' da?"                                                                                                       "Nande-tte? jinsei wa menduksai da-"                                                                                                                                 *sighs* "ore no jinsei mo kanpeki  janai, demo, ore wa jinsei ni waratte 'motte koi' te, iiemastha."

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"SUGOIIIIIIIII"

"Ryuji-san wa kakoiiii desuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"                                                                    "Hai hai, domo. Wakaruno kai?"                                                                                                                                      "Ryokai Taicho!"

                                       {*Omitting a page coz the writer had an PTSD event seeing that page*}

We came to our home, after getting scolded by the cops for running around in abandoned places; where we saw Grace and my sister sleeping peacefully with their heads places on each other with inner peace.

 (*And yes, we took photos of them until they woke up thanks to flash coming from Ryuji san's phone-*)

Ryuji: "Kawaii desu ne, futari de nemmute-"                                                                                                              Hanabi: "Nani-oshteruno, BAKA, ECCHIII"                                                                                                                  "EHH!? iia iia, oretachi wa hentai janai"