Hey Tulip, Watered Enough?

I walked towards her, regardless and held her hand and said -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Omae wa kirei da."                                                                                                                                                               "Huh? N-n-nani?"

                                             "Daisuki dayo-"

She hid her face again; I walked.... I mean ran away from the room, shuffled around the hospital wing and waited for her outside. She came but no words were spoken. Two miles to school, two people and signs of a conversation being kindled. Both of us flustered to the core, the uneasiness filling up every second, I tried to speak-

                                                "Gr-"                                                                                                                                                                                              "Grace-san!"

The whole class saw her and made up a new crowd; I was pushed away from it, of course. Life happens, so I walked away; strolled towards my hectic classroom. Time passed, the coffee brew named 'life' got colder, looking at the bright side, Takayan (*a japanese artist*) really helped me out with his music, that is until the dean caught me..... again....... for the third time. Funny thing is,  I was my usual self, until a certain someone tapped me on my shoulder.

                                                   "AAH!"                                                                                                                                                                                         "Tada-kun wa, ore no koto......suki?"                                                                                                                              " iie, daiiiiisuki dayo-"

That day March 26th, I had somehow confessed to her, which eventually didn't go wrong. I switched all of a sudden and said-

                                                     "Khairozo-"                                                                                                                                                                               "Hai."                                                                                                                                     

Both of us walking in the streets retiring to our 'home', when I first found my sister annoying after four years......

                                                  "oii, Grace-san no ore no mon da."                                                                                                                                  "Dame."                                                                                                                                                                                      "Nande? Grace-san wa ore no tomo da."                                                                                                                      "oh, sokka. Demo Grace-san wa ore no kanojo da."